Trump refers to immigrants from Haiti and Africa as being from s***hole countries.

So, we have third hand knowledge that allegedly happened and all the sudden people are losing their minds because they want it to be true?

Just want to make sure my facts are in order. But I dare ask the question...

How many of those same Senators or Representatives have said the same or worse behind closed doors to include in closed door committee meetings?

Don't even act like this is a Trump specific. It's just (yet again) someone in a glass house trying to play the gotcha game that CNN and MSNBC won't even question whether it's true nor whether their own bosses have said worse.

Fox News is also reporting this and the statement the White House issued did not offer a denial of the comments the Washington Post has credited him with.

...and if he didn't think something this incendiary would be leaked then he is as impulsive and foolish as Michael Wolff's book claims.

Reactions: 1 person
I would bet he did say it. The issue is that in the past the press wouldn't have reported it on third hand hearsay.

I have no doubt he probably said it either.

And I'd be willing to bet most of the Senators in attendance agreed with the sentiment. That's my point. It's not the President said it as I'd bet all Presidents have said far worse. It's the media going crazy yet again over two scoops or a 1 AM Tweet or any time the man so much as breathes. And letting others have a pass for the same ****.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to pennies Hillary said far worse behind closed doors after the 2008 Primaries and she certainly let loose in 2016 after the General.

Hey ****hole countries, you listening? Tums just called you out. I guess it's time to fix everything now. Please proceed to do so.

Again, you dont understand because you’re a simpleton. We should be able to tell the truth about everything, not just this.

You’re hurt. Fortunately, your feelings don’t matter.

Don't quote me if your comment has nothing to do with my post.

giphy.gif

weak-sauce.jpg

Every president has said disgusting things, the difference is they weren't reported.

This statement wasn't disgusting.

Not anywhere near the level this President has. Yes, other Presidents weren't perfect. This guy though is not comparable to other presidents.

Why argue that point? It's irrelevant. The relevant point is that the President of the United States chose to phrase it that way. The conclusion being reached by an ever growing number of people is that a person who chooses this type of phrasing is unfit for office. His phrasing is a window to his core essence. Many are sickened by the sight.
On the other hand, some of us appreciate his honesty in calling a spade a spade.

Reactions: 2 people
Fox News is also reporting this and the statement the White House issued did not offer a denial of the comments the Washington Post has credited him with.

...and if he didn't think something this incendiary would be leaked then he is as impulsive and foolish as Michael Wolff's book claims.

So how was Trump racist?

Not anywhere near the level this President has. Yes, other Presidents weren't perfect. This guy though is not comparable to other presidents.

You're right...

The Dow never hit 25K under any other President. No other President can compare to that accomplishment.

Reactions: 3 people
You're right...

The Dow never hit 25K under any other President. No other President can compare to that accomplishment.

Yes the Rich and a minority segment of the middle class are benefitting from that. That seems to be a common theme given the tax plan.

On the other hand, some of us appreciate his honesty in calling a spade a spade.

Of course. Some love it, some hate it. That's why I said it only increases and strengthens the divide. When I hear you guys talk about how shocked and surprised you are that so many people are still out to get Trump after a year, I just have to laugh. It's this very thing that keeps it going. And it is 100% all on Trump.

Have you listened to any of the LBJ or Nixon tapes?

I can point to something terrible Trump has said at least every 2 days if not more. Some of our other presidents were explicitly racist at times, but A. It's 2017 and B. Stop making excuses because no one has ever done this at the level Trump is doing.

Again, you dont understand because you’re a simpleton. We should be able to tell the truth about everything, not just this.

You’re hurt. Fortunately, your feelings don’t matter.

So you're saying this is a victory for truth then. That's why we "needed" this?

I can point to something terrible Trump has said at least every 2 days if not more. Some of our other presidents were explicitly racist at times, but A. It's 2017 and B. Stop making excuses because no one has ever done this at the level Trump is doing.
What did he say that was racist?

Have you listened to any of the LBJ or Nixon tapes?

LBJ was the most disgusting, filthy human being to occupy the White House. That's an accomplishment. Here's a little anecdote. He was riding around his farm with Ladybird's friend, and Ladybird three across the bench seat of the car with his hands up the friend's skirt. Trump ain't got nothin' on LBJ.

Last edited:
Yes the Rich and a minority segment of the middle class are benefitting from that. That seems to be a common theme given the tax plan.

Lol, liberal talking point number 3.

3. Without a coherent argument, resort to saying something offhand about the "rich."

Reactions: 2 people
Of course. Some love it, some hate it. That's why I said it only increases and strengthens the divide. When I hear you guys talk about how shocked and surprised you are that so many people are still out to get Trump after a year, I just have to laugh. It's this very thing that keeps it going. And it is 100% all on Trump.
Apparently the difference between you and me is that I was raised by folks who didn't sugarcoat everything. They were very plain spoken and people didn't have to wonder what they stood with them. This was parents and grandparents. So, I don't get my panties in a wad over someone speaking their mind. I appreciate honesty.

Trump as a prominent businessman in NYC for over 40 years was not labelled as racist, although by being in the public eye there was ample opportunity. He was even championed by Jesse Jackson.

Suddenly upon being elected President the media decides to label him racist and the assault continues.

Trump was for a woman's right to choose, gay rights, and gun control. Suddenly he's not. Does changing one's mind about something indicate that they now have some ulterior motive? Stupid argument.....unless you want to throw Trump down the drain for so drastically and frequently changing his mind.

Which is how its been for a long time. So whats the problem?

I'm just saying the stock market shouldn't be a strong touting point for any president (Obama or Trump who both did well/are doing well in the area) because the lower and the middle class are the backbone of this country. So let's stop working for the 1% and let's have someone who works for the working class.

Lol, liberal talking point number 3.

3. Without a coherent argument, resort to saying something offhand about the "rich."

Lol conservative retort #1.

Bend over and take it from the rich while simultaneously thinking it will benefit them.

I'm just saying the stock market shouldn't be a strong touting point for any president (Obama or Trump who both did well/are doing well in the area) because the lower and the middle class are the backbone of this country. So let's stop working for the 1% and let's have someone who works for the working class.
So, you think that a rising stock market only benefits the 1%?

So, you think that a rising stock market only benefits the 1%?

Primarily, I acknowledge that some middle class families are invested though a minority. I am just saying the attempt at using that as a "gotcha" point to prove this presidency is a success is a "****hole" point.

VN Store

Back