Trump refers to immigrants from Haiti and Africa as being from s***hole countries.

Trump Supporting logic on every issue.

Media is lying, he didn't say it.

Ok he said it, but the media is framing it in an unfair way.

Ok he said it in that way, but it's not actually racist.

Ok he said it and it's kinda racist but I agree so it's ok.

People are playing semantics with you. "Racist" ain't exactly the right word. Maybe go with "xenophobic" or "prejudiced" and then they'll admit that they don't care and move on.

Reactions: 2 people
President Trump reportedly referred to immigrants from Haiti and African countries as coming from "s***hole countries" on Thursday.

How articulate of him.

Trump made the comment in an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers during a discussion of protections for immigrants from several countries, according to the Washington Post.

"Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to multiple people briefed on the meeting.

He reportedly said that the U.S. should bring in more people from countries like Norway.

In other words, we should exclude blacks and bring in more whites, right Donald?
They are sh!thole countries compared to Norway. Care to argue that point?

People are playing semantics with you. "Racist" ain't exactly the right word. Maybe go with "xenophobic" or "prejudiced" and then they'll admit that they don't care and move on.

Yeah, I think most of AL is a ****hole but that doesn't make me racist. Prejudiced against bammers, absolutely.

I think some of you are missing the point. It’s not about whether Haiti or other African countries are ****hole, as much as it is about a man stupid enough to actually say it.

That’s the problem. Our society is now too scared to tell the truth in the name of hurt feelings. We need to be able to tell it like it is.

You’re how we get “men” having babies and “women” with dic*s.

Reactions: 9 people
That’s the problem. Our society is now too scared to tell the truth in the name of hurt feelings. We need to be able to tell it like it is.

You’re how we get “men” having babies and “women” with dic*s.

Need? Hahaha, OK. Why is it this a need? What exactly do we gain by calling Haiti a ****hole?

Reactions: 9 people
He probably did say it but it wasn't a racist remark. There isn't really anything to defend. Should he have said it knowing the unwarranted scrutiny he's under, no he probably shouldn't have. But we'd all be shocked if we knew everything that came out of previous presidents mouths behind closed doors.

Have you ever called a place a ****hole?

There is always an attempt to equivocate though. Trump is not normal. Yes there might be stunning things each president had said behind closed doors. This President says disgusting things every day and no one in his base holds him accountable because they agree with him. Some may like him for different reasons, but way too many in his base will rationalize everything he says and will try to equivocate it to other presidencies or blame the media.

It's all BS, this is a disgusting statement and it will go down in infamy mitigated only by the sheer mass of disgusting statements that this administration continues to spit out.

Reactions: 6 people
You summed it up better than I could. Is this what a President of the United States should say? It is incredibly divisive. And it certainly does sound like racism as immigration policy. JMO.

He said it in a closed door meeting, not during the SotU.

I would bet a billion dollars (if I had it) that every single president and every single member of Congress has said things some find unsavory behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Need? Hahaha, OK. Why is it this a need? What exactly do we gain by calling Haiti a ****hole?

We need to be able to tell the truth and tell it like it is. African countries and places like Haiti need to get on the ball and improve their culture and society and they won’t be ****holes.

Try not to get too emotional about this.

Reactions: 5 people
There is always an attempt to equivocate though. Trump is not normal. Yes there might be stunning things each president had said behind closed doors. This President says disgusting things every day and no one in his base holds him accountable because they agree with him. Some may like him for different reasons, but way too many in his base will rationalize everything he says and will try to equivocate it to other presidencies or blame the media.

It's all BS, this is a disgusting statement and it will go down in infamy mitigated only by the sheer mass of disgusting statements that this administration continues to spit out.

Every president has said disgusting things, the difference is they weren't reported.

This statement wasn't disgusting.

Reactions: 1 person
So, we have third hand knowledge that allegedly happened and all the sudden people are losing their minds because they want it to be true?

Just want to make sure my facts are in order. But I dare ask the question...

How many of those same Senators or Representatives have said the same or worse behind closed doors to include in closed door committee meetings?

Don't even act like this is a Trump specific. It's just (yet again) someone in a glass house trying to play the gotcha game that CNN and MSNBC won't even question whether it's true nor whether their own bosses have said worse.

Many times the truth hurts.

Don't quote me if your comment has nothing to do with my post.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Trump as a prominent businessman in NYC for over 40 years was not labelled as racist, although by being in the public eye there was ample opportunity. He was even championed by Jesse Jackson.

Suddenly upon being elected President the media decides to label him racist and the assault continues.

He’s just saying what most of his supporters are thinking, probably it tempered a bit.

Why is anyone shocked?

They are sh!thole countries compared to Norway. Care to argue that point?

Why argue that point? It's irrelevant. The relevant point is that the President of the United States chose to phrase it that way. The conclusion being reached by an ever growing number of people is that a person who chooses this type of phrasing is unfit for office. His phrasing is a window to his core essence. Many are sickened by the sight.

Reactions: 3 people
So, we have third hand knowledge that allegedly happened and all the sudden people are losing their minds because they want it to be true?

Just want to make sure my facts are in order. But I dare ask the question...

How many of those same Senators or Representatives have said the same or worse behind closed doors to include in closed door committee meetings?

Don't even act like this is a Trump specific. It's just (yet again) someone in a glass house trying to play the gotcha game that CNN and MSNBC won't even question whether it's true nor whether their own bosses have said worse.

I would bet he did say it. The issue is that in the past the press wouldn't have reported it on third hand hearsay.

We need to be able to tell the truth and tell it like it is. African countries and places like Haiti need to get on the ball and improve their culture and society and they won’t be ****holes.

Try not to get too emotional about this.

Hey ****hole countries, you listening? Tums just called you out. I guess it's time to fix everything now. Please proceed to do so.

Reactions: 4 people
Trump as a prominent businessman in NYC for over 40 years was not labelled as racist, although by being in the public eye there was ample opportunity. He was even championed by Jesse Jackson.

Suddenly upon being elected President the media decides to label him racist and the assault continues.
That is because he is a Republican now .

He’s just saying what most of his supporters are thinking, probably it tempered a bit.

Why is anyone shocked?

It’s what everyone knows and some are too scared to admit.

There’s a reason why people are fleeing these countries and coming here and to Europe. And people aren’t fleeing here and Europe for these countries. It’s because they’re ****holes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back