Trump orders Pentagon to kiss his butt with Yuge Parade

Trump saw a pretty parade and just had to have one. It's the teenage girl coming out in him once again.

Reactions: 12 people
Trump saw a pretty parade and just had to have one. It's the teenage girl coming out in him once again.

Word will leak out as to just how many millions of dollars the United States government would need to spend for the logistics of such an event and Trump will deny that he even suggested such a stupid thing. Or he will claim that he was just kidding.

Reactions: 4 people
There won’t be many Generals and Admirals in the parade because Obama fired them all.

Reactions: 5 people
This is banana republic stuff. 70 ton Abrahms tanks would destroy Pennsylvania avenue, btw.

If they do it, it should be held this November 11th to mark the 100th anniversary of Armistace Day... end of WW1.

Reactions: 13 people
Funny thing the military would love to march in a parade for Trump.

The last guy? Not so much.

Reactions: 4 people
This is banana republic stuff. 70 ton Abrahms tanks would destroy Pennsylvania avenue, btw.

If they do it, it should be held this November 11th to mark the 100th anniversary of Armistace Day... end of WW1.

No.

I've seen them driving on the highways before at speed.

Reactions: 1 person
Funny thing the military would love to march in a parade for Trump.

The last guy? Not so much.

Nah, I hated the change of command and division pass and review dog and pony shows. This would be 100x worse.

I guess they could let the toy soldiers in the MDW do it, they love that ****.

Reactions: 5 people
Nah, I hated the change of command and division pass and review dog and pony shows. This would be 100x worse.

You actually use experience and logic in your opposition instead of loud screeching like you have an inflamed anal cavity and just ate at a Mexican buffet?

TBQF this reminds me of Cold War era tactics.

As a matter of fact, we are now in a Cold War with Russia considering we now have nuclear arms race going on between us.

US says Russia 'developing' undersea nuclear-armed torpedo - CNNPolitics

To Counter Russia, U.S. Signals Nuclear Arms Are Back in a Big Way - The New York Times

Trump plan calls for new nuclear weapons - POLITICO

Also, do you all realize we have enough nuclear weapons on this planet to make Earth uninhabitable? We need to be praying right now.

Last edited:
Well I'm not a liberal so.....

If it was for a certain date and a one time deal, the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, VE, VJ or D-Day for example, I'd think it wouldn't be a bad idea.

However, as others have said, it isn't really our national identity to have troops marching down the streets.

Don't we already have an Armed Forces Day parade? Do we need more after Memorial Day and Independence Day and probably a few others I can't think of at the moment?

If it was for a certain date and a one time deal, the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, VE, VJ or D-Day for example, I'd think it wouldn't be a bad idea.

However, as others have said, it isn't really our national identity to have troops marching down the streets.

Maybe for something really special like that and they didn't require dress uniform.

I just really despised those dog and pony shows.

Reactions: 3 people

If we have one, fine. It won't be the end of the world. It is just another decision where Trump shows he is out of touch.

Reactions: 7 people
Maybe for something really special like that and they didn't require dress uniform.

I just really despised those dog and pony shows.

Admit it, the Russian May Day Parades are always impressive. (at least when their newest and greatest tank doesn't break down in the middle of the deal)

Admit it, the Russian May Day Parades are always impressive. (at least when their newest and greatest tank doesn't break down in the middle of the deal)

Yeah, they were impressive. I'd like to watch but as a troop wouldn't want to participate.

giphy.gif

I was Air Force so I only did that in basic.. :good!:

Trump should do it in August..sleeves down! :birgits_giggle:

VN Store

Back