TRUMP: Elizabeth Warren Is Racist And A Total Fraud

Trump will crush the demographic of white christian male. This is same demographic that sees this country as theirs and remembers a time when America was Great.

I'd ask when America was great and for whom it was great, but at the end of the day this is the same demo that sees America slipping from their control and seem to look longingly back at a time when they could freely discriminate and force their viewpoints on the masses. The power paradigm among the populace is shifting and the white christian male will feel the loss of power the most. BTW, white males still got it pretty good.

When I wrote it, I was thinking more along the lines of the politically conservative, both middle and right, that have disagreed with the actions and policies of President O. But, true to liberal form, you want to just throw mud based on race/gender/religion.

Carry on.

Reactions: 1 person
When I wrote it, I was thinking more along the lines of the politically conservative, both middle and right, that have disagreed with the actions and policies of President O. But, true to liberal form, you want to just throw mud based on race/gender/religion.

Carry on.

Apparently you should have read the post you quoted more carefully before challenging the assertion. The demographic is Trump's wheelhouse. Ideologically, they couldn't be further apart, but Trump has harnessed the anger in that particular demographic.

Reactions: 2 people
I hear he's going for the KKK demographic, since you know, it makes up a majority of the population of the US

Apparently you should have read the post you quoted more carefully before challenging the assertion. The demographic is Trump's wheelhouse. Ideologically, they couldn't be further apart, but Trump has harnessed the anger in that particular demographic.

Point
____
Your head

You mean like when O's teleprompter gets stuck on "if"?

Are you just randomly blurting out anti obama rhetoric now? Whatever makes you feel good hoss.

Seriously, what does Palin's certain trouble with 4th grade geo politics have to do with Obama's teleprompter?

Reactions: 2 people
Trump will crush the demographic of white christian male. This is same demographic that sees this country as theirs and remembers a time when America was Great.

I'd ask when America was great and for whom it was great, but at the end of the day this is the same demo that sees America slipping from their control and seem to look longingly back at a time when they could freely discriminate and force their viewpoints on the masses. The power paradigm among the populace is shifting and the white christian male will feel the loss of power the most. BTW, white males still got it pretty good.
I've seen more and more Christians pull away from Trump. I think he's a bully and a crook. I can't think of two more 'Christian' types than Crush and i, and we both loathe the guy.

Joe Scarborough remarked well about this issue this morning. Paraphrasing, "This is how you know you're losing an election. The other side is talking about how you bring the working class back into the economy, and you are talking about whether someone is 1/32 Native American."

The DEMS have been working overtime on job creation for the past 8 years:crazy:.... Funny how our current president policy on job creation is never debated...

Reactions: 3 people
I've seen more and more Christians pull away from Trump. I think he's a bully and a crook. I can't think of two more 'Christian' types than Crush and i, and we both loathe the guy.

Trump is loathsome.

Other than his party affiliation, he is not the friend of the Christian crowd. Quite honestly, this is by far the worst selection we've had for president in my lifetime. Good thing, that my life will not change one bit due to the results in this election.

Trump is loathsome.

Other than his party affiliation, he is not the friend of the Christian crowd. Quite honestly, this is by far the worst selection we've had for president in my lifetime. Good thing, that my life will not change one bit due to the results in this election.
I'll see that and raise you one HiLIARy Cankles.

Reactions: 1 person

As a white Christian male, he does nothing for me.

VN Store

Back