TRUMP: Elizabeth Warren Is Racist And A Total Fraud

Agree with you.

But shouldn't a presidential candidate act presidential? Hard to do that getting into elementary school name-calling.

The last eight years has programmed the US populace to not expect the President to be presidential. Why should they expect a candidate to be?

I'm no Trump supporter. At all. Even a smidgen. But lg's partisan hackism fails to be hilarious only when it isn't pointed out. It needs to be hilarious.

Reactions: 2 people
I think he is rope-a-doping Clinton to pick Warren as VP and for Warren to accept.

Whether that is a smart move, I have no idea.

Reactions: 1 person
Personally, I don't think you could be any more wrong. Trump's support is not about entertainment. It is about a self-felt disenfranchised portion of the population supporting a campaign directed at them, promising Hope and Change. No real substance, just the promise of Hope and Change to a group of people who feel they haven't had their voices heard by the establishment.

Sound familiar? Hope and change... Complete lack of substance? People following blindly?

Trump is the Other-Obama. And Liberals detest him. It's hilarious...
I completely agree. Others have tried to partially tapping into this group of people with not nearly the success Trump has had. Trump's charisma is what's made this a viable campaign.

Agree with you.

But shouldn't a presidential candidate act presidential? Hard to do that getting into elementary school name-calling.

Trump is your typical 13 year old... Oh you're getting more attention than me, well let me say something bad about you because I should get all the attention.

Reactions: 3 people
Agree with you.

That's what happens when an electorate is too stupid to consider issues and would prefer to treat elections as popularity contests. Notice we even use the term "popular vote" rather than some other generic term.

How an election can be twisted to focus on trivial name calling rather than considering that if one candidate's security breeches had been committed by almost anyone in the military or a security agency, she would be locked up awaiting trial or serving a sentence is amazing beyond comprehension. So obviously to the juvenile minds making up somewhere around 60% of the electorate, name calling is a more grievous offense than national security.

When an electorate is too damn incompetent to recognize meaningful fact, being or acting presidential is irrelevant.

He's not that smart...politically that is

One of the best tactics is to have the enemy underestimate you - until it's too late. Perceived lack of substance gives someone less to attack while policies and plans are formulated. Give them something real or diversionary and they can attack holes or a shift in policy.

Why propose a foreign policy in January when something like Brexit would change policy better completed and presented in October or November? Ruling in a chaotic world is predicated on adapting to change anyway.

Is that Trump? Who knows, but why hold him to the conventional standard of promising things during the election that a normal candidate won't do after the election?

How much moolah you think Pocahontas needs to steer toward Hillary's "foundation" to get the VP slot?

Personally, I don't think you could be any more wrong. Trump's support is not about entertainment. It is about a self-felt disenfranchised portion of the population supporting a campaign directed at them, promising Hope and Change. No real substance, just the promise of Hope and Change to a group of people who feel they haven't had their voices heard by the establishment.

Sound familiar? Hope and change... Complete lack of substance? People following blindly?

The disenfranchised white male christian. The poor persecuted group that they are. No longer able to force their beliefs upon the masses.

Trump is the Other-Obama. And Liberals detest him. It's hilarious...

The disenfranchised white male christian. The poor persecuted group that they are. No longer able to force their beliefs upon the masses.

Reactions: 3 people

I don't know too many Christians in my circle of acquaintances that are Trump supporters, even though he tried to go after us by quoting "Two Corinthians", lol. But whatever. Live in the world that you want to believe exists.

I don't know too many Christians in my circle of acquaintances that are Trump supporters, even though he tried to go after us by quoting "Two Corinthians", lol. But whatever. Live in the world that you want to believe exists.

Trump will crush the demographic of white christian male. This is same demographic that sees this country as theirs and remembers a time when America was Great.

I'd ask when America was great and for whom it was great, but at the end of the day this is the same demo that sees America slipping from their control and seem to look longingly back at a time when they could freely discriminate and force their viewpoints on the masses. The power paradigm among the populace is shifting and the white christian male will feel the loss of power the most. BTW, white males still got it pretty good.

Reactions: 2 people
If Elizabeth Warren pretended to be Native American to get a scholarship then she should hang her head in shame.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back