Trump & Child Separation

POLICE CAPTURE ILLEGAL POSING WITH ‘DAUGHTER’ HE WAS RAPING

U.S. officials have arrested an illegal alien for multiple counts of rape after he tried to gain entry to the United States with a child he claimed was his daughter, a DHS official said in a Tuesday statement.

A DHS official noted that the illegal alien, Ramon Pedro, arrived with a young girl he claimed was his daughter at the Ysleta Port of Entry in Texas in mid-April.

After Pedro and his claimed daughter was hospitalized for tuberculosis testing in July, U.S. authorities discovered she was not only not related to him in any way but was being systematically sexually abused by him.

“In fact, the victim’s mother told her daughter to accompany Pedro to the United States and he would secure her employment,” a DHS official said, adding that “on July 27, 2018, the Huron Police Department arrested him for multiple felony offenses for rape, oral copulation, forcible sexual penetration and endangering/causing injury to a child. He is currently detained in Fresno County Jail on a $310,000 bond.”

Police Capture Illegal Posing With ‘Daughter’ He Was Raping

It's like if a mom gets pulled over for speeding with her kids in the car. They lock her up and take the kids. If she didn't wish to be separated from her kids, she shouldn't be breaking the law.

That's an asinine argument.

If mom is in the country illegal guess what happens ? You keep leaving out the big part . Nobody now with the media doesn’t know this will happen when you bring your kids with you to come into our country . So who fault is it ?

We want and need peaceful illegal workers. We do not want murderers. Which one should you detain if good government is the goal? If you detain the former, why would they need to be separated ftom family like you do with murderers?

No we don’t need illegal workers . Legal workers will do just fine .

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Sweet sweet MAGA. This is what I'm talking about! Make America great again! Amirite?

The Five-Year-Old Who Was Detained at the Border and Persuaded to Sign Away Her Rights

From the article,

"Helen’s mother, Jeny, had migrated to Texas four years earlier."

What a fine parent this young girl has. Leaving her baby girl? Wow. Since the mom has been here for several years, before Trump was elected, why didn't she get her baby girl here? I mean under Obama, anyone could walk in.

From the article,

"Helen’s mother, Jeny, had migrated to Texas four years earlier."

What a fine parent this young girl has. Leaving her baby girl? Wow. Since the mom has been here for several years, before Trump was elected, why didn't she get her baby girl here? I mean under Obama, anyone could walk in.

**** your judgement. You have no idea what you're talking about. You are so lucky to live where you live. I highly doubt you've ever had to choose between being dirt poor with your kids or leaving them so you can provide better.

Reactions: Mick and MercyPercy
**** your judgement. You have no idea what you're talking about. You are so lucky to live where you live. I highly doubt you've ever had to choose between being dirt poor with your kids or leaving them so you can provide better.

2jxr50.jpg

If BigOrangeTrain truly had "no idea" what he was talking about, you'd be able to refute his assertion instead of waxing poetic about how privileged BOT is to be a legal (keyword!!!) resident of this great nation.

If BigOrangeTrain truly had "no idea" what he was talking about, you'd be able to refute his assertion instead of waxing poetic about how privileged BOT is to be a legal (keyword!!!) resident of this great nation.

He made a baseless judgement about somebody none of us know, and pointing out that he doesn't have any idea is in fact a refutation...

I was raised pretty poor. Not like this young girl but poor by Americas standards. My dad was a dadbeat druggie who left my mom when I was barely 1 year old. I was a sickly child so mom could barely work. We had to be on food stamps for awhile. We lived in a rundown, drug riddled apartment complex. My mom never abandoned me. Sorry if the real world and truth hurts your feelings. There are tragedies in the world every day. No, thank God I have not had to choose being dirt poor with my kids. But if I did have to choose, I would be dirt poor as long as that meant me being with my kids.

The mom was here long enough to get her kid here. Sorry if I am one who would never abandon thier child for ANY reason. I would die with them before leaving. But we all know how you love you some immigrants huff. This was a pathetic attempt yet again by liberal troglodytes to denigrate Trump

I was raised pretty poor. Not like this young girl but poor by Americas standards. My dad was a dadbeat druggie who left my mom when I was barely 1 year old. I was a sickly child so mom could barely work. We had to be on food stamps for awhile. We lived in a rundown, drug riddled apartment complex. My mom never abandoned me. Sorry if the real world and truth hurts your feelings. There are tragedies in the world every day. No, thank God I have not had to choose being dirt poor with my kids. But if I did have to choose, I would be dirt poor as long as that meant me being with my kids.

The mom was here long enough to get her kid here. Sorry if I am one who would never abandon thier child for ANY reason. I would die with them before leaving. But we all know how you love you some immigrants huff. This was a pathetic attempt yet again by liberal troglodytes to denigrate Trump

How would you like someone judging your Mom for hooking up with a deadbeat and raising you in a drug riddled apartment complex?

But alas, there is more to the story. Just like this lady, your Mom faced some hard choices and was likely judged poorly by ***holes despite the fact that she tried her best. Food for thought.

Someone that breaks the law is a criminal. It’s up to the legal system to decide the consequences. I wasn’t aware they swept crime under the rug if you had a good excuse.

WE ALL BREAK THE LAW. Nobody here is even talking about the Mom's crime. We're passing Pharisee-like judgement on her for providing

Reactions: MercyPercy
WE ALL BREAK THE LAW. Nobody here is even talking about the Mom's crime. We're passing Pharisee-like judgement on her for providing

We all know the punishment for “ Breaking the law” ignorance of the law is no excuse .

I haven't followed closely. Is huff chastising you for claiming that a mother shouldn't have abandoned her little girl to be serially raped by a stranger? Is that the argument? Or is this a different child that was abandoned?

Come here legally. Pay your taxes. Simple as that.

Come here illegally, work with stolen SS numbers, don't pay taxes. Leave, come back with another stolen SS number, don't pay taxes. Rinse and repeat. That crap needs to stop.

In the example in the article, I can sorta see it. She left the baby with the grandmother, (which happens a lot in this country) not a neighbor or abandoned her altogether. Here in the US, the mother leaves the baby to go off and pursue her continued poor life choices, not to try for a better life.
I don't know any of these people, but I would like to think the mom left to find a better life and then she had her child brought to her. I don't know what the mom's situation was like when the child came, but it was probably a darn sight better than what she had before. That still does not justify breaking the law. If you want to come here, do it the right way. Follow the process.

I also doubt the validity of some of those documents. In no state in the US can a 5 year old legally sign a document , in crayon no less, that has any legal bearing whatsoever.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back