Trump cancels Singapore nuclear summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

You are being willfully blind if you cannot see Trump speaking those words verbatim. The threat at the end of the first paragraph is just plain stupid and vintage Trump.

Results have been positive. It is just so difficult to watch him speak and pen letters. I remain convinced that the Trump Presidential Library will have Marvel and DC wings.

Don't forget the Dr. Seuss and Dick and Jane wings.

I can't help but notice all of the left kooks that are in full effect on Twitter cheering the cancelled meeting (because tRump) and all but congratulating the North Korean dictator. Bravo! I'm sure you are winning the hearts and minds of the North Korean people.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't help but notice all of the left kooks that are in full effect on Twitter cheering the cancelled meeting (because tRump) and all but congratulating the North Korean dictator. Bravo! I'm sure you are winning the hearts and minds of the North Korean people.

We’ll see how much they’ve got to cheer about come the midterms ...😂

Reactions: 1 person

That's what happens when young minds go to college and get indoctrinated instead of educated. :)

I've read no such reactions. Can you post the twitter feeds and other social media of all Dems so we can verify your claim?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 5 people
I've read no such reactions. Can you post the twitter feeds and other social media of all Dems so we can verify your claim?

Thanks in advance.

You can start with this Sparky

Attachments

• 773393ED-2E00-4EB4-8530-6781FB769EEF.jpg
    773393ED-2E00-4EB4-8530-6781FB769EEF.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
Did we win or did they win?

They still have nukes so I'm pretty sure we didn't win.

We got our citizens back, that alone is worth the price of admission, these negotiations are in their infancy..I’m willing to take a wait and see attitude towards rocket man.One thing for sure, Trump won’t be sending any pallets of cash their way.

Not by a long shot. Not even halftime yet.

It's been 64 years, 9 months, 27 days since the end of the Korean war.

What makes you think recent maneuvering by both sides is meaningful or anything other than more posturing?

It's been 64 years, 9 months, 27 days since the end of the Korean war.

What makes you think recent maneuvering by both sides is meaningful or anything other than more posturing?

What makes you think it's over?

What makes you think it's over?

What makes you think it's not?

History is an excellent predictor of the future.

It's unfortunate, but I don't think many people honestly believed that this was going to happen. No way this guy is giving up his regime or his power.

It's unfortunate, but I don't think many people honestly believed that this was going to happen. No way this guy is giving up his regime or his power.

As long as someone from that family is in charge of NK it will never be over. Over is 1 Korea.

Damn. Breaking my rule again.

Like the fall of the Berlin Wall ?

Damn shame Barry Hussein didn’t do more to stop that eh?

There's a lot of blame that's warranted however the DPRK withdrew from the non-proliferation treaty in 2003 and announced it had conducted its first successful nuclear test in 2006, a full three years before Barry Hussein.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VN Store

Back