Travis Cozart Arrested

i wanted to thank all the people that helped me find my dad. his girlfriend tiffinay gave me a number on 3-28-10 and i called him and we talked on the phone for like an hour. thank u guys all again :) :pepper:

Wow what a crazy thread. Glad you got to talk to him Toria. Best of luck to both of you two.

Great conclusion. I would still meet him in a public place with another adult for safety's sake.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

im Travis Daughter. im 14 and im the one he got arrested for the drug thing. if u any of u guys have a way i can get a hold of him please tell me. i have not seen my dad since i was 3 and i havent talked to him in 2 years. please give me a number if u have one

sorry to hear this. it must be really hard for u. i played football with tom and was a good friend of his throughout hs. i sometimes wonder where he is and if he is ok. best of luck to u

how do u put a pic of ur self on here. i can show u guys wat i look like

If you're for real, if I'm not too late, I very strongly advise you to not place your picture here. There are some nice guys who'd no doubt go out of their way to help you but there is no need to have your picture. As an under age child, the prey of too many less than honorable people these days, you may open yourself to being victimized. Don't do it. I say this as a father and though my kids are grown and gone, I'm have father instincts.

If you're for real, if I'm not too late, I very strongly advise you to not place your picture here. There are some nice guys who'd no doubt go out of their way to help you but there is no need to have your picture. As an under age child, the prey of too many less than honorable people these days, you may open yourself to being victimized. Don't do it. I say this as a father and though my kids are grown and gone, I'm have father instincts.

She posted 6 MONTHS AGO.

I grew up with Travis in Lenoir City, although I was a couple of grades ahead of him. He was a tremendous athlete. I'll never forget I beat his suicide time in middle school basketball practice...although I was in 8th grade and he was in 6th.

When I was a freshman in high school we went back and played an alumni game against the middle school team and needless to say they kicked the ever living crap out of us. In fact, they scrimmaged LC's varsity hs team and beat them.

What a crazy thread to go back through and read. I'm glad VN could help get his daughter in contact with him. Too bad he can't stay out of trouble.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, never knew he gave his baby girl cocaine and why did he walk all the way to Pilot if he was shot in the Walmart parking lot? Why not just walk back into Walmart?

Wow, never knew he gave his baby girl cocaine and why did he walk all the way to Pilot if he was shot in the Walmart parking lot? Why not just walk back into Walmart?

There's just something about Vols and Pilots. Like moths to a flame...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back