Travis Cozart Arrested

i called that number but i have no idea how to get through to talk to him

Have you tried writing him a letter? I know there's no guarantee he'd respond but it's worth a try... I've never been "in" so I don't know how phone privileges work but I imagine if you gave him a # to contact you he just might do it. I want you to know I've been praying about this situation.... My father and I don't have the best relationship either but after many years we have managed to have some level of contact. Keep trying.... I know it can be frustrating but do all you can to contact your father....

Toria, dad is in the clink, you can't call him directly there. Try to get in touch with his attorney.

I'm sure she knows that. The girl is only 14 years old dude... There's no need to talk down to her. That totally may not have been your intent but your post definitely comes across as condescending.

Last edited:
im Travis Daughter. im 14 and im the one he got arrested for the drug thing. if u any of u guys have a way i can get a hold of him please tell me. i have not seen my dad since i was 3 and i havent talked to him in 2 years. please give me a number if u have one
:yes:

Last edited:
You may want to edit out that email to where it isn't a link, and/or send it to her in a pm. Spammers might pick it up.

hi toria my name is tiffany im travis girlfriend today is 3-12-10 . I just read your post 2 days ago, well your daddy lives with me in lenoir city and i called him form work and informed him you are trying to get in contact with him, He wants to get in contact with you as well please email me and i can give you our phone numbers , Oh and by the way im not the friend of travis that you had called befor, I promise I would of let him know you had called and i would of never got my number changed . my email is tiffanyhardin47@yahoo.com please email so i can get you guys can get in touch :birgits_giggle:

You may want to edit out that email to where it isn't a link, and/or send it to her in a pm. Spammers might pick it up.

agreed
I would PM the email

days.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
i may be wrong,but things just don't add up.i'm thinking this whole thing is a big con.but if you fellows won't to play along,go ahead.:rock:

hi toria my name is tiffany im travis girlfriend today is 3-12-10 . I just read your post 2 days ago, well your daddy lives with me in lenoir city and i called him form work and informed him you are trying to get in contact with him, He wants to get in contact with you as well please email me and i can give you our phone numbers , Oh and by the way im not the friend of travis that you had called befor, I promise I would of let him know you had called and i would of never got my number changed . my email is tiffanyhardin47@yahoo.com please email so i can get you guys can get in touch :birgits_giggle:

Toria, please be very careful as there are many people out there who may pretend to be someone that they aren't. They prey on vulnerable people, young and old alike. Again, please be careful! I worked in Criminal Intelligence for the Department of Justice, and was part of the team who put Megan's Law online for the state of California (I was born and raised in Tennessee). I now work for the Department of Corrections in CA. NEVER, I repeat NEVER plan to go to meet this person (whoever they may claim to be) or anyone else...ALONE. AND PLEASE, DO NOT give out your phone number or address. There are proper channels to go through to connect with your father. DON'T DO THIS ALONE.

I cared enough to send you this message as I saw how desperate you are. My prayers are with you!

Reactions: 1 person
sure is
but hey, it's the off-season
and how may times can you comment on

DD vs Kiffin
DD recruiting
DD talking
Will Fulmer coach Again
Fulmer and his buyout

True that, it's why I've barely even looked at the football forum this off-season.

I was and always will be a VOL fan. I probably won't post again, but thank you! I just had to share that message with our dear young friend. You just can't be too careful as I've already seen too much of what can happen out there in this world.

Thank you. If I ever post again, it will definitely be under a different screen name as I've already shared too much of who I am.:hi: Though, it was worth it, if it helps to protect another child (whether Toria or someone else).

Everybody take care, and GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back