'24 Transfer Portal

I bet we get Brazzell and if Tate enters the portal, we'd be the top choice.

Get the ND TE, another Olinemen, 17 DB's, a DT or maybe 2, and a backup QB with experience and let's ride.

Just tuning in today….Ratledge? The GA O lineman we missed on? Is he in the portal?
Tate posted an odd post on Instagram with VOLS sign in the background to this story. This caused a UGA poster to ask questions. He was then heckled online by their fanbase, but @Metalvol says he has space here IF he leaves.

Tate posted an odd post on Instagram with VOLS sign in the background to this story. This caused a UGA poster to ask questions. He was then heckled online by their fanbase, but @Metalvol says he has space here IF he leaves.
He also said “not rumors”

So we shall see

Reactions: DD4ME

Personally, I suspect he's telling the world that #34 is transferring to UT.

Nice. Seaton obviously does enjoy drinking the Kool-Aid.
00d66e5ee1d22f73aeff0952f28d5d7b.gif

Rucker, MacDonald, Burrell, and Slaughter were all brought in by the previous staff. Nothing this staff could do but work to develop them or chase them off earlier.

The only two you can say "didn't work out" for this staff are Turnage and Luttrell. And you're not going to hit on everyone. Once we see Gibson, Matthews, J. Slaughter, Turrentine, Jordan Thomas, Boo, etc. play we might have a different feeling about their ability to evaluate and recruit DBs.
Thanks for the analysis full of reason, Too bad it will be wasted on the those with their mouths turned down. This bowl game should be interesting with the newbies getting MORE involved after a season of seasoning.

Rucker, MacDonald, Burrell, and Slaughter were all brought in by the previous staff. Nothing this staff could do but work to develop them or chase them off earlier.

The only two you can say "didn't work out" for this staff are Turnage and Luttrell. And you're not going to hit on everyone. Once we see Gibson, Matthews, J. Slaughter, Turrentine, Jordan Thomas, Boo, etc. play we might have a different feeling about their ability to evaluate and recruit DBs.
Turnage wasn't a total flop. Has an SEC defensive player of the week under his belt and had some nice moments. I think we needed him at times.

I think it's just all those guys are old and they know that they aren't guaranteed a start anymore.

I do want to see Wesley Walker back. If he and Jeudy Lally came back I think that would be great.

Rumors every year, back to the Cade Mays at UGA years about him transferring.

Don’t believe it.

I try not to believe anything until it happens.

But I normally fail.

Anyway, I hope we hold out and try to land Staes. Feels like taking Dingle would be settling for less.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
We didn’t want Nolen
That wasn't my comment. I think there's too much bad history between Tennessee and Nolen for us to pursue. I was just saying that Ole Miss is truly doing all they can to improve their team. They've already landed the top LB in the portal. Now they're favored for the top DL.

Reactions: Vol737
That wasn't my comment. I think there's too much bad history between Tennessee and Nolen for us to pursue. I was just saying that Ole Miss is truly doing all they can to improve their team. They've already landed the top LB in the portal. Now they're favored for the top DL.

Their schedule next year is about as weak as we’ll see in the new SEC. Smart of them to sell out for Dart’s final year

I think the impact of Staes vs Dingle would be negligible. But that’s just an uneducated opinion
The ND guys were marveling at the rankings and saying Staes was their 5th best TE. Sometimes the portal rankings are relative. What I like about Dingle is he has played and scored in SEC. None of these guys are Brock Bowers.

VN Store

Back