'24 Transfer Portal

We’ve got the highest per commit avg we’ve had since prime Fulmer years!

If someone was depressed before coming on this site they would be in serious trouble! Biggest bunch of whiners!
You realize if/when the staff adds a few more 3*'s before the ESP that average will drop, right? And I don't say that as necessarily a bad thing, it's just that I see people touting that and our blue-chip ratio, both which are currently good, but add a couple of 3*'s and both dip. Of course, sometimes 3*'s can be pretty damn productive.

I do not believe this is the year to go all in ($) on one & two year guys in the portal. if we were One to two players away from winning the SEC sure.
Next year tho, after a full season of Nico, the bank must be broken
We were a quarterback and a linebacker and maybe a corner away from competing until the wheels came off

I do not believe this is the year to go all in ($) on one & two year guys in the portal. if we were One to two players away from winning the SEC sure.
Next year tho, after a full season of Nico, the bank must be broken
That’s why we need to target guys with multiple years of eligibility, no need to spend on a rental.

So Brazzel, WR from Tulane, is visiting today and tomorrow. We are visiting Dingle, and I assume that means we are trying to get him to visit this weekend. Then we got the TE from the Louisiana school coming in this weekend for a visit, and we are visiting the McKinley kid who committed to A&M when Jimbo was the coach, and I assume we will try to get him to visit too. I think it’s very possible we have between 4-7 visitors this weekend if things go our way. Hoping for a midweek commitment from Brazzel. Can’t have enough 6’5” super athletic receivers. I think we end up with a combo of either Staes and Bauer or Dingle and Bauer. We got a long way to go with Mckinley, but at least we are trying. Hopefully we get a couple DBs to visit this weekend as well, but I’m optimistic that this weekend we will get at least one portal commitment.

VN Store

Back