Traci Carter 2015 PG

Without knowing every detail it's impossible to know, for our sake I'm hoping he flys under the radar, commits to Tennessee, and becomes twice the player he ever was.

It would be great to get him signed up in November bc he won't be under the radar long once he hits the court again.

And for the 50th time this was his 2nd knew surgery, this was meniscus, we don't have an idea to this point what the other one was.

Carter missed his entire freshman season due to a torn ACL and then sat out a couple of games as a sophomore with a knee sprain (other knee). Not sure if the meniscus tear was in the same knee as the ACL injury.

Carter missed his entire freshman season due to a torn ACL; not sure if it's the same knee he injured this spring. He also missed a couple of games as a sophomore with a knee sprain (other knee).

Thanks for the info.....my google wasn't working bc I could t find it any where.

Carter missed his entire freshman season due to a torn ACL and then sat out a couple of games as a sophomore with a knee sprain (other knee). Not sure if the meniscus tear was in the same knee as the ACL injury.

Good to know, definitely could be a bit worrisome if it's the same knee.

Yeah I agree....grab him now....he should come back strong from a meniscus. He definitely has durability concerns though.

I've always thought you take a chance on talent. I'd rather take a shot at a kid with skills than a healthy "diamond in the rough."

I am not saying this kid is Bernard King, but BK had a bad wheel when he arrived at UT. Probably one of the reasons, along with grades, the blue bloods didnt recruit him. The knee bothered him much of his freshman year. Still averaged 26 points and 13 rebounds.

Yeah I agree....grab him now....he should come back strong from a meniscus. He definitely has durability concerns though.

Also agree. A meniscus tear is typically something you can come back from. Maymon was way outside the norm.

Not sure how interested he's still in of UT but Louisville still has yet to offer. Just took his visit over the weekend, but wish the Vols could jump in hard for him.

86%-14% on CB (Cards to Vols).

Don't know much more than that.

No mention of Vols lately, it's all Louisville and St. John's, didn't even mention Tennessee in his most recent update from scout.

I've always thought you take a chance on talent. I'd rather take a shot at a kid with skills than a healthy "diamond in the rough."

I am not saying this kid is Bernard King, but BK had a bad wheel when he arrived at UT. Probably one of the reasons, along with grades, the blue bloods didnt recruit him. The knee bothered him much of his freshman year. Still averaged 26 points and 13 rebounds.

The Portland Trailblazers do not approve this message

Seriously though, I agree.

N.C. State offers hot 2015 point guard
Jerry Meyer - 5 hours ago
0

 Your team's news straight to your inbox

 0

 3



Traci Carter is on top of his game right now, and schools are noticing. N.C. State is the latest to offer the 2015 point guard according to recruiting reporter Adam Zagoria.

Ranked No. 130 in the 247Sports Composite, Carter has offers from Dayton, Cincinnati, Seton Hall, SMU, Tennessee and others. He also recently visited Louisville and then attending a Seton Hall home game.

6-0, 165-pounds from Burlington (N.J.) Life Center Academy, Carter makes an impact on the game with his quickness on both sides of the basketball.

N.C. State offers hot 2015 point guard
Jerry Meyer - 5 hours ago
0

 Your team's news straight to your inbox

 0 W

 3



Traci Carter is on top of his game right now, and schools are noticing. N.C. State is the latest to offer the 2015 point guard according to recruiting reporter Adam Zagoria.

Ranked No. 130 in the 247Sports Composite, Carter has offers from Dayton, Cincinnati, Seton Hall, SMU, Tennessee and others. He also recently visited Louisville and then attending a Seton Hall home game.

6-0, 165-pounds from Burlington (N.J.) Life Center Academy, Carter makes an impact on the game with his quickness on both sides of the basketball.

What's up with the horse? Lmao

Reactions: 1 person
There's a horse and airplane on the post. I'm on mobile so if you're not you might not be able to see it

not sure what I did then lol im not a big poster I just like to read comments and ran cross that I wasn't sure if I was even doing that right

Digging into the box score here, Traci Carter had 9 assists for Marquette tonight. I know it is spilt milk, but just makes you think jhow close Tennessee was to getting a difference making PG for this year. If either this guy or Turner work out, this season looks a lot better.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/goldeneagles/live-coverage-marquette-vs-lsu-b99621342z1-353094411.html

VN Store

Back