Total War: Warhammer

yeah if you do that steel faith mod their garrison is great, but don't know if I want that in base game.

I haven't played DE nilla. Do they not have that entire building chain that adds to the garrison in addition to province/faction benefits?

I like DE's roster. Very balanced.

Artillery is bare but the thrower still does versatile work and it's cheap af in MP.

I haven't played DE nilla. Do they not have that entire building chain that adds to the garrison in addition to province/faction benefits?

they have the garrison/wall chain. but its not enough to just let the game auto-resolve. and by the time I fight it, it doesn't really matter what the garrison is.

seems like they have fixed some of the issues. at least my lizards are getting sacred spawnings again, and DE getting loyalty events.

reinforcements still make no sense, and during sieges the gates still open randomly.

There are a couple new videos out. One shows a glimpse of the campaign map. Seemed more fantasical than real, but I don't know much about Chinese geography so it could be fine.

Compared to the Romance of the Three kingdoms it isn't any more fantasical to me. The maps looks really good. I feel like they copy/pasted the facial features (besides facial hair) of each of the generals we saw in the clip.

Compared to the Romance of the Three kingdoms it isn't any more fantasical to me. The maps looks really good. I feel like they copy/pasted the facial features (besides facial hair) of each of the generals we saw in the clip.
agreed. a lot of what I am seeing hasn't inspired too much faith. not sure about the new formation, bunch of generals thing. If it lets me control more units on the battlefield I will probably be fine, but if they still limit at 20 I don't feel like I will want to deal with it.

agreed. a lot of what I am seeing hasn't inspired too much faith. not sure about the new formation, bunch of generals thing. If it lets me control more units on the battlefield I will probably be fine, but if they still limit at 20 I don't feel like I will want to deal with it.

The 'bunch of generals" thing is very much needed. The RotK series has upwards to 1,000 different generals in the game. Now, I am in no way expecting anywhere close to that many in the Total War version. But, if they don't allow the multiple generals in a battle then the game looses a lot of what it is about. Now, granted, I am assuming you are talking about having more than the usual amount of generals than other TW games in the series.

The 'bunch of generals" thing is very much needed. The RotK series has upwards to 1,000 different generals in the game. Now, I am in no way expecting anywhere close to that many in the Total War version. But, if they don't allow the multiple generals in a battle then the game looses a lot of what it is about. Now, granted, I am assuming you are talking about having more than the usual amount of generals than other TW games in the series.
yeah. it looked like they were capping how many units a certain "general" could control. not sure if its just a formation thing, or if its required.

some videos starting to pop up for Three Kingdoms. haven't watched most of them. hopefully embed works. [VIDEO=]

[VIDEO=]

yay.....more vamps.....because they didn't have the most LLs already...... November 8th i think. still ticks me off we are getting random factions before the lizards get their first.

I was honestly hoping for Dogs of War. Hell, I thought it made the most sense.
yeah a lot of others would have made more sense, but Vamps have always been their favorite. after this they will have 9 LLs.

Kislev/TEB/Dogs of War would have all made more sense.
additional wood elfs, Suddenland, would have been new outside the box factions. playable New World Colonies/Skeggi would have also brought the coasts of the new world to life.

VN Store

Back