TOS reporting shoulder injury to QD

Actual injury? Or butch covering stuff up again... he will transfer At the end of the year anywayz I think they are just covering up the fact he is quitting the team!!!!! Just butch trying to control the narrative in my opinion!!

Guess you can see it two ways. First, I do believe he has a shoulder problem. Maybe it has been a nagging thing, but not enough to keep him out of the line up but since losing the job to JG, he has options to consider. Now assuming he is going to transfer, he has two choices. Deal with the injury and be there for his team through the rest of the season or go ahead and get this rectified and start rehab as soon as possible so he can be fully healed and ready to compete for the starting job at his new school after his sitting out a year. I know most fans will come down on him for not sticking it out...VFL and all, but I can also see it from his perspective. Do you risk further damage and your future for a season many consider lost already? He made the choice he felt was best for him. I can understand his position. Then again all this is pure speculation on my part.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesnt make any sense does it?

It does make sense. He was quick to run out of bounds when he could have cut back towards the middle of the field for 5-10 more yards.

If this has been a lingering issue, speaks volumes about Butch.

So we still trotted him out there against Georgia knowing the injury, and then last week dude took off on a zone read play? If true that's irresponsible of the coaches.

It does make sense. He was quick to run out of bounds when he could have cut back towards the middle of the field for 5-10 more yards.

If this has been a lingering issue, speaks volumes about Butch.

Playing a player now that will eventually need surgery POSSIBLY? Happens all the time in real football. Nothing unique...do you NEED it to be? Butch is gone...take the win.

Reactions: 2 people
So we still trotted him out there against Georgia knowing the injury, and then last week dude took off on a zone read play? If true that's irresponsible of the coaches.

It’s football. Had running backs trotted out with partially torn tendons in their knee. Move on. Coaches failed at coaching...don’t try to give them a medical license so you can yank that away. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Glad he didn’t get hit. It is messed up. I don’t remember him getting hit that hard in any game, do you?

No really don't remember any hard hits or throw downs on shoulder. Dormady was just sacked 3 times. It's just confounding that JG supposed to be such a DT and Dormady is supposed to be a statue and JG has been sacked 9 time in 1 start and 3 backup appearances. Don't make sense.:unsure:

Actual injury? Or butch covering stuff up again... he will transfer At the end of the year anywayz I think they are just covering up the fact he is quitting the team!!!!! Just butch trying to control the narrative in my opinion!!

Wouldn't it be smart for him to wait and see who we hire? We may bring in a guy that runs more of a traditional offense that he is better suited for.He could wait till spring and transfer then if he still wanted to. Just seems like the logical choice.

I hate to say this, but you guys do realize this explains the entire season, if Dormady was playing with a bad shoulder all year while they got JG ready to take over. You saw JG at the beginning of the year, he wasn't ready.

Personally I think they should throw McBride in there adn let him go full Johnny football on them.

It’s football. Had running backs trotted out with partially torn tendons in their knee. Move on. Coaches failed at coaching...don’t try to give them a medical license so you can yank that away. :)

I don't think it's right to trot people out with partially torn tendons either. I get wanting to play but coaches should put kids future well being first. Their families I trusted the coaches to do that. I get it's a business, I get not wanting to hurt NFL chances etc. This is just my opinion.

was it irresponsible of the colts to play Luck when his shoulder was hurt, then have offseason surgery, and now be sitting him while he recovers? come on, man, you don't have nearly enough information to try to blame Butch Jones at this point :pilot:

Competitive players try to play through nagging injuries all the time. I doubt there is a great conspiracy or cover-up involved.

If he has been dealing with a nagging shoulder injury, it could explain a lot.

VN Store

Back