TOS reporting shoulder injury to QD

I don’t mean this to be rude, but I don’t understand why so many people struggled with that comment.

He’s the #3...... if the #1 or #2 go down, #3 becomes the #2.

That’s literally all he meant.
I put a like on here, because you’re right.

Who knows what to think anymore. Was qd's injury the real reason jg started? Why the mystery and intrique during the bye week, why not spend the entire two weeks getting JG ready? Is this another "I'm quitting" cover-up, or disciplinary cover up...? Thats unlikely with dormady, but heard rumors that tactic is utilized by butch more than we know. Why is brice reporting this, why is it not official yet? What is going on?

How long was he injured, and why...WHY did we stick with him as starter when jg represents upside and future potential much more so than qd....especially since on field results were fairly even.

Its just been weird and mystifying season. The timing is strange for this to be put out there now. He wasnt on Butchs pc injury updates on monday, and its just kind of leaking out now, right before bama. He can absolve himself of being an option or fallback if jg struggles or is injured. After losing his job, being upset with butch, and possibly with an injured shoulder, you definitely dont want to be thrown to the wolves against bama.

I feel sorry for qd and jg....But Jg is probably in for a world of hurt Saturday.

What are the chances we see McBride, whether due to injury, or massive breakdown in play by JG?

Aren't we trying to red shirt Mcbride?

He will have to go in each time JG's helmet comes off. Burn a red shirt over a chin strap.

C'mon man!

Figure it out Vols.

Beat the gumps!

Reactions: 2 people
Aren't we trying to red shirt Mcbride?

He will have to go in each time JG's helmet comes off. Burn a red shirt over a chin strap.

C'mon man!

Figure it out Vols.

Beat the gumps!

Ah damn i forgot about the JG chinstrap malfunctions. Good point, lol. Burn a redshirt over a loose chinstrap. It'll happen, only other qb is walk on true freshman seth Washington

Reactions: 1 person
So, that is why Butch made the remark about Will is a snap away from being the #2. That might explain why he has thrown so many picks. That might explain why he didn’t want to run. That might explain that he struggled against Georgia. Just saying.

The disturbing part of all those possible might's, Butch knew...

Wasn't it Brice who reported Peyton Manning called QD and convinced him to stay? Or was that a load of BS much like the Gruden stuff is turning out to be?

Now brice leaking it is interesting. He supposedly left contracts on the table, moved to indiana, and is less officially involved than he was last year. So he would be a good leaker if you were to contact him with info, or if he pried info away from those close to the program. Theres less fallout for him this year for info like that, and less reason for him to tow the line.

He is wrong on the missing practice thing, unless he knows something we dont.

I say it's crap....last week he wants to transfer this week he has been dealing with a shoulder injury and is done for the season? can we please fire butch already... we are a laughing stock across the country... what is Currie waiting on him being here is doing nothin for anybody

Actual injury? Or butch covering stuff up again... he will transfer At the end of the year anywayz I think they are just covering up the fact he is quitting the team!!!!! Just butch trying to control the narrative in my opinion!!

Does this sound vaguely like the Hurd Injury?

Suspect it ends exactly the same way and Dormady transfers. If he's got a shoulder problem and isn't playing, why not get the shoulder out of the way and get completely healthy during the year he has to sit out after transferring? Can hit the ground running when he's eligible.

And this is why Butch has done himself no favors here, on top of his game day coaching debacles.

Send this guy packing....yesterday.

VN Store

Back