TOS Reporting Cowherd said Dilfer will take Gruden's MNF spot tonight...

I didn't know it was so common for Dilfer to be CALLING the game...that's what they were talking about on the zone, which is why I posted.
I clearly know that he does pre and post game regardless of what you might think I know...

If this is the case, then I stand corrected and apologise sir...I heard all of the talk of Dilfer on MNF, nothing about him calling the game.

Gotta do it in order to coach D1 there Sparky. So, if he hasn't or isn't, then I'll let you figure the rest out. It's a prerequisite. Just sayin.
I realize he has to take that test and I know it's a prerequisite, but why are you in this thread and reading it if that's all you are looking for and believe he is doing MNF tonight...
I personally believe he is doing MNF tonight and that Vol fans have perverted words to hear what they want to hear and have ram with it. But all I am doing is passing along what I heard on a radio show like many others do.

Reactions: 1 person
If this is the case, then I stand corrected and apologise sir...I heard all of the talk of Dilfer on MNF, nothing about him calling the game.

I understand your frustration as I have say back and read through threads and thought dang if only these people would read or think before they post it would save some trouble. So I understand. My fault for not communicating that well enough. I personally think Gruden is calling the game but we shall see. Appreciate the respect. This is why I love the south.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't know it was so common for Dilfer to be CALLING the game...that's what they were talking about on the zone, which is why I posted.
I clearly know that he does pre and post game regardless of what you might think I know...

My statement wasn't a referrence to you in particular Cookie...just my take on the over exuberance of a lot of the posters.

My statement wasn't a referrence to you in particular Cookie...just my take on the over exuberance of a lot of the posters.

Understood. Just trying to stand up for myself as I have seen a lot of "new posters" come in and get fried for what they say. I am here to stay and not a troll and want the best for the University and try to post objective news. If I have nothin to say or post I sit back and observe.
I totally agree with your assessment of the majority of the posters though and understand the frustration as I as well share the same.

That's what I heard back when he was playin...

She might like both. I saw her at Lolla in Chicago with some guy she was slamming a few summers back. Also, I've heard she slept her way to where she is now and was all of every athlete (including Tebone).

So many friggin idiots on this board. I can't believe people thought Gruden was going to skip the game tonight lol.

I realize he has to take that test and I know it's a prerequisite, but why are you in this thread and reading it if that's all you are looking for and believe he is doing MNF tonight...
I personally believe he is doing MNF tonight and that Vol fans have perverted words to hear what they want to hear and have ram with it. But all I am doing is passing along what I heard on a radio show like many others do.

I could care less, IM not attacking you or anyone else. You pass info, I did too. Attack those who attack you, but don't take every post as an insights your post. I didn't even quote you. That's usually quantity do if you want to address what someone said.

Understood. Just trying to stand up for myself as I have seen a lot of "new posters" come in and get fried for what they say. I am here to stay and not a troll and want the best for the University and try to post objective news. If I have nothin to say or post I sit back and observe.
I totally agree with your assessment of the majority of the posters though and understand the frustration as I as well share the same.

I know what you mean my friend, I'm new here as well and just trying to get the feel of things. I appreciate your passion for our university, and hey, defend yourself when needed! So no worries Cookie, it's all in good fun, and in the end we're all on the same team.......GBO!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back