Top 6 Pick'Em CHASE STANDINGS

Updated after Phoenix. If anyone was wondering how close you were to the championship round, Badkarma missed by 13 points, TnScooby missed by 32 points, CagleMtnVol missed by 33 points, 95 Vol Alum missed by 118 points.

I guess I don't understand the rankings since I've fallen from the eight round to 13th.

Once you are eliminated, your points are reset to 2000 + points earned in the chase. So everyone who has been eliminated is still racing for 5th-13th in points. This is the same format that NASCAR is using.

Learned something new. Thought that once you made a cut, you couldn't finish any worse than that cut line.

Learned something new. Thought that once you made a cut, you couldn't finish any worse than that cut line.

He is right Nascar changed the point system a few year's back, after this race the three that doesn't win will fall back and you could jump one of them if you got more point's than them, i guess i confuse you more now than you are now, i think i am right i confuse my own self.:crazy:

Yeah that's how they did it starting last year. Look at Kurt Busch for example...he was just in the round 8 but he was eliminated. He's now 9th in points. Dale Jr who was eliminated in the round of 12 is now 8th in points. Gives the drivers something to race for once they're eliminated.

VN Store

Back