Top 6 Pick'Em CHASE STANDINGS

Looks like Kenseth & Dale Jr won't make next round unless one wins at 'Dega!

I'd bet on Jr. Kahne, Gordon, and Johnson will help him, if possible. And he's been very strong on the restrictor plate tracks this season.

I think if I can get a top 10 score at 'Dega, I'm on to the next round. Just have to beat some of those behind me and 2-3 in front of me. The next round will be tougher!

Man might have to put somebody in to the wall to advance to the final round.:) I forgot that's been done once already.:thud:

Reactions: 1 person
Hanging in there! Just need some consistency at Texas and Phoenix-top 5's! Right now any of the top 8 still have a shot. May look different after Texas! I need a win to advance! Been a long time. At least I have one! Best of luck to those in the top 8!

Just FYI, I'll be on a cruise all next week. So I'll be posting the Texas and Phoenix entries this week (You'll still have till the deadlines to enter). Texas and Phoenix results and chase results will all be updated. Monday the 16th. Unless any of y'all wanna pay for my wifi on the cruise ;)

Just FYI, I'll be on a cruise all next week. So I'll be posting the Texas and Phoenix entries this week (You'll still have till the deadlines to enter). Texas and Phoenix results and chase results will all be updated. Monday the 16th. Unless any of y'all wanna pay for my wifi on the cruise ;)

Don't forget the Pepto! Safe Journey!

VN Store

Back