Top 3 Sleepers from this years class

Foremans HS is about 2 miles away from me, saw the kid play against science hill, if he can hit the weights and keep his speed the kids has excellent field vision and from a HS standpoint reminds me alot of CP, will probably end up a cb or percy position though i doubts he sees offense very much:rock:

Branisel
Harris
Veeren

I'm excited to really see how each of these three guys develop. We need all three to be playing quality mins by 2014.

watch out for foreman. kid played at my highschool and is a real athlete. i grew up with the kid. he has explosive speed and great instincts. he played corner,punt and kick off returner, and recieverthe first half of his senior year. the second half was the quaterback, kick and punt returner, and corner. great athlete and through the roof potential.

The first play on the Riyahd Jones video posted at utsports.com on signing day is stunning. Once in a while you see a blocked FG attempt. In rare instances you see a guy block a field goal attempt, pick up the ball, and run for a TD. Never if ever do you see a player snatch the ball out of the air just after it leaves the kicker's foot and, not even breaking stride, continue to the endzone. If that play is any indication, Riyahd Jones is my sleeper.

Joshua Dobbs-Could be an all star may very well turn into be the best quarterback in the entire 2013 class in the country.

Jabo Lee-Would have been a 4 or 5 star if not for injure. Perfect running back for CBJ system.

Paul Harris-He is without a doubt the most underated reciever in this years class. Could be very special. My personal favorite prospect in years.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back