Top 10 WNBA Prospects

Essence Carson 6'0" (LA) - Has never played 4 for LA

Alyssa Clark 5'11" (Seattle) - Played 4 for seattle Pre-Stewie & did horrible. Now struggling to keep her starting Job.

Karima Christmas-Kelly 6'0 (Dallas) - Does play the 4 for Dallas very minimally, and when she does we are in trouble.

Nia Coffey 6'1" (San Antonio) - Has played 1 year and barely saw court time so this cannot be counted as a success.

Marissa Coleman 6'1" (Indiana) - Does not and never has played 4 for Indy , It was Catch or Larkins at all times.

Monique Currie 6'1" (Phoenix) - LOL no , she most definitely has never played 4 .

Allisha Gray 6'0" (Dallas) - Is a shooting guard and has never played the 4 position in her ONE season with my wings.

Ariel Powers 6'0" (Dallas) - Has Never played the 4 for my dallas wings neither .

Erlana Larkins 6'1" (Indiana) she plays Center BTW - Was replaced at center by Natalie Achonwa & Candice Dupree PT was diminished this past season .

Bria Holmes 6'1" (Atlanta) - Played the 4 this past season at times due to Angel's Hiatus

Angel McCoughtry 6'1" (Atlanta) - Valid Selection

Alex Montgomery 6'1" (San Antonio) - Does not nor has not played the 4 for San Antonio

Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis 5"11" (Seattle) - Has never played 4 for seattle , has barely ever PLAYED for seattle btw lol

Kayla Thorton 6'1" (Dallas) - Shes not 6'1 ive stood next to every dallas wings player side by side . And all of them listed here have exaggerated heights lol .

Asia Taylor 6'1" (Washington) - You really dug for this one , i dont think shes played more than 30 minutes her entire 2 year career !

Maya Moore 6'0" (Minnesota) - Valid Selection

I was hoping to see a list of successful WNBA players with tenured careers vs 1 year end of the bench type players . Id say 3 of these selections would be viewed as a swing 3/4 type player. Maya , Angel & Alysha Clark have valid cases , but even Clark is a bit of stretch. When it comes to the Dallas wings the players you listed were all invalid , im STH and i know alot of the players on the current squad so id have to decline personally on the ones you have listed as playing the 4 for us .

The argument wasn't whether or not she would be successful the argument was whether or not she could play it in the league for which I pointed out and the teams listed was their current teams not whether they played the 4 for that team in the league.

But thanks for your information and your experience with the Dallas Wings (or the WNBA for that matter)!

To say Gabby can't play it isn't correct because it is proven that at that height you can, but will she last is the question. One thing she has in her favor that only about 2 or 3 on my list is that she has a motor on her and that is something you can not coach!

You mean like the team Gabby was on last year? She was their best player. Without her, they don't have the record they had.

You and Jay Bilas are almost on the same page regarding Gabby. You think she is the best player at UConn, Bilas thinks she is the best player in WCBB, or at least he did last season. In the games I've watched her play she can out rebound anyone. Regarding ball handling, Gabby frequently brings the ball up court

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back