Top 10: Bold Predictions For 2016 Newcomers

Sims was about to be benched after like the 2nd game that year then, Coker came in a wasn't very good. I was trying to say that Sims became a good QB under Kiffen. But lets be honest, He still wasn't a "Great" QB. No one will remember him in 20 years even at AL.

Sure he will. Same as Coker. Both will be talked about in relation to the teams they successfully led.

So you still haven't figured out how Tenn won that 98 title?

You did read where i said Kiffen was changing that, right?

Here's what I read....your exact quote...

" They haven't been good at the evaluations or they aren't developing the talnet they have a QB, I assume Kiffen will change that id he gets a good one, Say what you want he can coach QBs look ad Simms. Simms went from almost being benched to being a sufficient QB got AL."

You said you you "assume he will change that, if he gets a good one". As in, he hadn't had a good one, and Simms only became "sufficient". I was responding to that particular point of your post and was saying I think Simms was well beyond "sufficient" as Bama's QB.

To those saying QD's time was meaningless, they're discounting his time in practice, and studying the playbook. I hope he's overtaken. If that is the case, then our new guy is extraordinary. But I don't see it happening. Time in the system, knowledge of the playbook, and familiarity with receivers are big obstacles to overcome.

Why is everyone always on D4H's case?

He is admittedly a bandwagon fan. He is arrogant, pats himself on the back all the time, and never admits to being wrong (which is often). He judges players by their physiques. He accuses people who disagree with him of being racist.

Sometimes, I think he is purposefully trolling. Sometimes I think he is just immature. I don't think he is a bad guy at all; but he brings a lot of it on himself.

He is admittedly a bandwagon fan. He is arrogant, pats himself on the back all the time, and never admits to being wrong (which is often). He judges players by their physiques. He accuses people who disagree with him of being racist.

Sometimes, I think he is purposefully trolling. Sometimes I think he is just immature. I don't think he is a bad guy at all; but he brings a lot of it on himself.

Yet you haven't blocked him and still read his posts?????????????

Reactions: 1 person
Here's what I read....your exact quote...

" They haven't been good at the evaluations or they aren't developing the talnet they have a QB, I assume Kiffen will change that id he gets a good one, Say what you want he can coach QBs look ad Simms. Simms went from almost being benched to being a sufficient QB got AL."

You said you you "assume he will change that, if he gets a good one". As in, he hadn't had a good one, and Simms only became "sufficient". I was responding to that particular point of your post and was saying I think Simms was well beyond "sufficient" as Bama's QB.

i just don't think he is a great QB, he isn't someone who will be talked about. Kiffen can develop QBs i am giving him credit but not many AL QBs have done anything past college, of course neither have many of their Heisman Trophy running backs either. that is all i was saying is beyond being a game manager they really haven't been that great. Simms will never be a household name even as a AL fan. let's get real....i think very few peopel will ever say i wish we could find a QB like Simms again...

VN Store

Back