Tonight's Scrimmage

Tell me you have no idea what you are talking about without telling me you have no idea what you are talking about. There is and will be no decision. Gaston Moore will only play in mop up duty and if there is an injury. Good grief. Also learn how to say our quarterbacks name you idiot..have some respect
There she is, Proud Mary, right on cue. [Hey detractors, here's your chance to gang up on me some more]
Pants afire, smoke-smoldering, gal full of ire.
Shouting and screaming in self-inflicted pain,
Oh
the water just won't put out the flame.
Big wheel keep on turnin'
Proud Mary keep on burnin'
Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river
All in vain

Love how you detractors and haters inspire me. VN isn't the same without you griping gremlins. Hit it Rick --- WOOOOOO!
1712354317992.png

I LOL too at when folks can't abide an opinion that's differs from their own. I also think Putin is actually a Reptoid-Draconian extraterrestrial hybrid with traces of Xenomorph DNA. And that he alternatively plays for Bama and Florida any time they have games with our Vols. I strongly suspect that you, on the other hand, are a Mantis extraterrestrial employed by the Greys to merely laugh on command.
Bvs has taken over you just enjoy the ride we’ve never seen anything at UT like we are about to see this year… Nico is cut from that special cloth and you will see he is about to dominate from start 1… it’s the reason he sat behind Joe but will be much better than him… the physical traits and abilities are there… he got to learn the system and learn how to prepare like a pro and continue to develop… I like Gaston Moore but he won’t be needed in any big moments as long as Nico remains healthy…

If any of you all have read "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom, you'll know what I'm talking about. When I'm no longer of this life, my heaven will be living in Knoxville and visiting Neyland with my wife every weekend in the Fall.
Beautiful book and movie.
Reassuring for those of us inclined to have faith.
I'll have to think about where my heaven might be ........

Bvs has taken over you just enjoy the ride we’ve never seen anything at UT like we are about to see this year… Nico is cut from that special cloth and you will see he is about to dominate from start 1… it’s the reason he sat behind Joe but will be much better than him… the physical traits and abilities are there… he got to learn the system and learn how to prepare like a pro and continue to develop… I like Gaston Moore but he won’t be needed in any big moments as long as Nico remains healthy…
Thanks for sharing your opinion. So now, we await the facts.

Reactions: BoroVol93
I know old habits die hard but BVS needs to start fading out of people's psyche. 3 straight winning seasons, 3 straight bowl appearances, one top 10 finish, and we look to be really good this year! We are not THAT program anymore!

For the record, I don't suffer from BVS. I'm highly infected with SWIRT- saying what I really think. Very annoying to those who don't like unsugarcoated comments.

Last edited:
For the record, I don't suffer from BVS. I'm highly infected with SHIRT- saying what I really think. Very annoying to those who don't like unsugarcoated comments.
SHIRT?
Say
What
I
Really
Think
Isn't that SWIRT?
Some people are just contrarians. Not saying you are as I don't know you. Lots of different world views. Contrarians could be seen as questioning. Could be seen as questionable. Could just be those people are trolls.

Josh isn't coughing any more, and that worries me, any change in health is concerning. I hope he's okay and isn't going to kick the bucket before the season starts.

At the same time, no one is going to take him seriously until he learns how to shave. Can't win championships without looking like a professional business manager. Would you go get your mortgage refinanced from this man? See what I mean?

Heh. Josh is good to go, he's the man. There's a segment of our fan base who are perplexing to me.

Go Vols!

He is still sniffling. What shall we make of that? Maybe the UT Docs fixed the cough . It was pretty prevalent. Uh oh, there went another sniffle.......UH OH! There's the cough; right at the end. Nevermind..

Last edited:
Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Granted.. And so, you got your take, and I got my take, and neither of us is trying to foist our take on the other. Would be nice if those who get all hot bothered because an opinion is different from their own would just adopt an, "And I think..."

Sorry, it's something in the air, I think; like the crazy drivers ; trying to run you over at 100mph , and racing to the next red light. They are spraying stupid, and arrogance, ,IMO.

SHIRT?
Say
What
I
Really
Think
Isn't that SWIRT?
Some people are just contrarians. Not saying you are as I don't know you. Lots of different world views. Contrarians could be seen as questioning. Could be seen as questionable. Could just be those people are trolls.
My bad, I got misbehaving hands that hit the wrong keys when I type. I probably am a contrarian, I freely admit it, as well as being insane by the standards of many. Which ticks off friends and foes alike. But a contrarian not so much as out of spite than trying to look at things from more than one angle, and coming up with conclusions that are not preferred by others. So what happens is when everybody else and their pet rabbit insist bamboo and palm trees are trees of a distinctive genre, I call both grass. Thus, when I refuse to be detoured to their way of thinking, I'm horrible. For me, it started with my third grade teachers, except for two kindred souls, who insisted I continue to read, read, read, and do my own thinking. And don't be surprised that the herd member, even the caped buffalo that wanders from the herd, is the one predators usually go for. But even going down, give it all you got on the way there. Exploring is more enlivening than static herd mentality. Ahh, those two, poisoned me forever. But I'm glad they did, especially these days as I see herd mentality making too many folks into nothing more than puppets and wind up toys for who insist they not think, just be led down paths that past taught morals, virtues, experience, history, and common sense warned us not to go. To not become the tools of dictators as it is. Be a contrarian who looks at things from all angles, then make the best, or at least, the most honest decision possible.

“That’s what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we’ve changed because of it, and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.” -Richard Bach (AKA: Jonathan Livingston Seagull)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back