To Protect and to Serve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a two way street hoss.

Yeah, and your expectation to privacy works both ways as well.

And I can flat guarantee you if that little douche was following your wife around and harassing her like he did those TSA workers, you'd take issue with it. Camera be damned, you'd choke slam him regardless of your stance on non-violence.

Yeah, and your expectation to privacy works both ways as well.

And I can flat guarantee you if that little douche was following your wife around and harassing her like he did those TSA workers, you'd take issue with it. Camera be damned, you'd choke slam him regardless of your stance on non-violence.

My wife isn't a government employee.

If he accosted her in public, and she wasn't a government employee, I may have a word with him. I certainly wouldn't tell him not to film. Again, as a person you have no expectation of privacy in a public environment.

I certainly wouldn't resort to violence, unless he initiated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
My wife isn't a government employee.

If he accosted her in public, and she wasn't a government employee, I may have a word with him. I certainly wouldn't tell him not to film. Again, as a person you have no expectation of privacy in a public environment.

I certainly wouldn't resort to violence, unless he initiated.

Sure...

I carry a gun everywhere I go. That means I keep a low profile, the proverbial grey man if you will.

I certainly wouldn't be out causing a scene for some dude filming. Big deal.

I know full well who Adam Kokesh is. And know full well he instigates the majority of confrontations he's been in. And does it because he's an attention whore. But he also continues pushing until he gets that confrontation so he can say "told you they were violent!"

I flat guarantee you if he acted like that with someone you cared about and continued to stalk them, you'd have more than words. Is called protective human nature.

I know full well who Adam Kokesh is. And know full well he instigates the majority of confrontations he's been in. And does it because he's an attention whore. But he also continues pushing until he gets that confrontation so he can say "told you they were violent!"

I flat guarantee you if he acted like that with someone you cared about and continued to stalk them, you'd have more than words. Is called protective human nature.

Lol I'm actually good friends with Adam. He's an attention whore granted. But, what else will awaken the sheep?

Lol I'm actually good friends with Adam. He's an attention whore granted. But, what else will awaken the sheep?

You should advise him eventually he'll get his ass beat something serious if he keeps it up. That's not a threat, but someone with nothing to lose gets hold of him, it could be permanently damaging.

You should advise him eventually he'll get his ass beat something serious if he keeps it up. That's not a threat, but someone with nothing to lose gets hold of him, it could be permanently damaging.

Are you speaking of a government employee snapping on him?

Sorry, had to .

Like Larken Rose, he shows people the contradictions inside their own heads in regards to government.

He's had a great effect, can't fault him there. He makes people think, that's never a bad thing.

You know, I'll agree with you for once. I see his videos and think "Good God, how has this utter douchebag kept himself out of intensive care after being such a clown."

(there's the joke you asked for earlier)

You are correct, nothing was illegal.

However, you want to talk about "right and wrong" and whatnot, so let me ask you this:

Do you think someone following an individual and harassing them is right? Even after the individual stated he didn't want to be filmed. How about invasion of privacy? Aren't you one that screams and clamors about individual rights all the time? What gives that douchebag more rights to be up in someone's face than the person stating they don't want to be filmed?

As for violence, are you trying to invoke a reaction from me? Are you purposely being stupid today in order to try to provoke me?

TSA agent molests passengers all day and scan/xray their luggage... GV has no problem.

Yet passenger simply holds a cellphone in TSA agents face, and he screams in vasion of privacy and would probably feel gratified to see passenger get a typical police beating.

TSA agent molests passengers all day and scan/xray their luggage... GV has no problem.

Yet passenger simply holds a cellphone in TSA agents face, and he screams in vasion of privacy and would probably feel gratified to see passenger get a typical police beating.

Actually, I'm the last person to defend the TSA. And if you'll check, I did not defend anything they do or did.

On the other hand, being a complete douche was uncalled for.

Though I do find it mildly amusing when you assume things about me and talk about me like I'm not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back