To Protect and to Serve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it cops hate to be accused of being nazis? Is it because they blindly followed orders too?

No, they love being called Nazis. Makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Are you seriously asking this question? Why don't you take your Go-Pro and march into the local precinct and ask the officers there why they don't like being called Nazis.

The meme is about law in general. Obey or this will happen to you. It's coercion plain and simple, no shiney badge or politician scribble makes it better. Immorality is immorality no matter how you try to dress it up.

And again, you like to dress up anyone wearing a badge as a JBT stormtrooper waiting to kick someone's teeth in because you don't agree with the laws. This "immorality" crap is a farce and I can't even believe you're comparing what happened in occupied Europe and the Nazis to modern day law enforcement. It's beyond ridiculous and goes straight to ****ing moronic.

Get a grip on reality man.

Reactions: 1 person
No, they love being called Nazis. Makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Are you seriously asking this question? Why don't you take your Go-Pro and march into the local precinct and ask the officers there why they don't like being called Nazis.

And again, you like to dress up anyone wearing a badge as a JBT stormtrooper waiting to kick someone's teeth in because you don't agree with the laws. This "immorality" crap is a farce and I can't even believe you're comparing what happened in occupied Europe and the Nazis to modern day law enforcement. It's beyond ridiculous and goes straight to ****ing moronic.

Get a grip on reality man.

I have a firm grip on reality. We have a political ruling class that steals from us, turns otherwise peaceful people into criminals, and monitors everything we do. We also have their enforcement agents (cops) killing the hell out of people in this country who don't follow the will of these politicians. It's over 1000 now.

murder is murder, theft is theft, violence is violence. It makes not one ******n difference if you wear a badge or not. Murder and theft does not suddenly become moral just because some politician decided it should be law.

It's typical a former cop would call morality a farce. You just can't make this **** up. Lmao

I have a firm grip on reality. We have a political ruling class that steals from us, turns otherwise peaceful people into criminals, and monitors everything we do. We also have their enforcement agents (cops) killing the hell out of people in this country who don't follow the will of these politicians. It's over 1000 now.

murder is murder, theft is theft, violence is violence. It makes not one ******n difference if you wear a badge or not. Murder and theft does not suddenly become moral just because some politician decided it should be law.

It's typical a former cop would call morality a farce. You just can't make this **** up. Lmao

Is there really any reason you decided to become a complete and utter douchebag today?

And who the **** called morality a farce? My issue is your moronic picture is nothing, not even remotely close to what happens today.

You probably need to sober up or something. You have become so detached from reality I don't even think you know what planet you're on.

You're fairly snarky today. So I'll respond in kind.

The picture of Anne Frank and the analogy it makes is utter and complete BS. And you knew it before you even posted it up. There is a huge difference in people hiding from the Gestapo because they are going to be sent to the gas chamber and those following those laws you consider immoral or unjust.

Because obviously someone who has a kilo of cocaine in their trunk is a modern day Anne Frank hiding from the JBT trying to kill them.

And I thought you were better than that.

I prefer the one where drug dealers are Jesus and cops are Roman soldiers.

Is there really any reason you decided to become a complete and utter douchebag today?

And who the **** called morality a farce? My issue is your moronic picture is nothing, not even remotely close to what happens today.

You probably need to sober up or something. You have become so detached from reality I don't even think you know what planet you're on.
Just make your joke and be on your way already. It's what you do.

Or, tell me I'm wrong about anything I wrote.

I never compared cops to nazis, the meme is a statement about law in general. If you can't understand that, well, that's on you.

I will compare the nazis and the cops of today on one thing, y'all sure are good at blindly following orders.

Thanks to the so-called terrorists, this is coming to an airport, stadium, or any other public venue near you...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhLEcUNaRY[/youtube]

You are taking the side of the person doing the filming?

That dude needs a serious ass kicking. There's a difference in filming to prove a point and instigating a confrontation. He pulls that kind of **** on random Joe and he's liable to get his ass beat on general principles.

I never compared cops to nazis, the meme is a statement about law in general. If you can't understand that, well, that's on you.

I will compare the nazis and the cops of today on one thing, y'all sure are good at blindly following orders.

Sorry Ras, didn't know this was your alter ego.

You are taking the side of the person doing the filming?

That dude needs a serious ass kicking. There's a difference in filming to prove a point and instigating a confrontation. He pulls that kind of **** on random Joe and he's liable to get his ass beat on general principles.

Always so violent? Or, is that the former cop coming out? Nothing he did was illegal.

And just to add, you've really helped add to the discussion. Pictures of Jesus, Anne Frank, of course, nothing of substance. Typical. And when confronted about it, you get defensive and start off into your An-Cap fantasy world that's so wonderful because the unicorns **** out pots of gold and everyone lives in harmony.

Fantasy world. The rest of us life in reality. Try it sometimes, it's liberating.

I'll admit I've been pissed off since the Paris attack. I know what it will lead to. A further loss of liberty in this country and most of the people will demand it from government. Fear fear fear!!!

Reactions: 2 people
And just to add, you've really helped add to the discussion. Pictures of Jesus, Anne Frank, of course, nothing of substance. Typical. And when confronted about it, you get defensive and start off into your An-Cap fantasy world that's so wonderful because the unicorns **** out pots of gold and everyone lives in harmony.

Fantasy world. The rest of us life in reality. Try it sometimes, it's liberating.

I'm sorry if I piss on your fairy tale world of laws and enforcers. Cops are hired thugs plain and simple, deal with it.

Always so violent? Or, is that the former cop coming out? Nothing he did was illegal.

You are correct, nothing was illegal.

However, you want to talk about "right and wrong" and whatnot, so let me ask you this:

Do you think someone following an individual and harassing them is right? Even after the individual stated he didn't want to be filmed. How about invasion of privacy? Aren't you one that screams and clamors about individual rights all the time? What gives that douchebag more rights to be up in someone's face than the person stating they don't want to be filmed?

As for violence, are you trying to invoke a reaction from me? Are you purposely being stupid today in order to try to provoke me?

You are correct, nothing was illegal.

However, you want to talk about "right and wrong" and whatnot, so let me ask you this:

Do you think someone following an individual and harassing them is right? Even after the individual stated he didn't want to be filmed. How about invasion of privacy? Aren't you one that screams and clamors about individual rights all the time? What gives that douchebag more rights to be up in someone's face than the person stating they don't want to be filmed?

As for violence, are you trying to invoke a reaction from me? Are you purposely being stupid today in order to try to provoke me?
If the person is a government employee, I have no problem with it. Besides, you have no expectation of privacy in a public environment.

I'll admit I've been pissed off since the Paris attack. I know what it will lead to. A further loss of liberty in this country and most of the people will demand it from government. Fear fear fear!!!

Than take your anger out on someone else. You think I'm not angry about it? You think I want to see what comes next either?

**** you dude. Lump me into the same category as Nazis when you damn well know I've stood on the right side far too many times?

GTFO with your nonsense.

Than take your anger out on someone else. You think I'm not angry about it? You think I want to see what comes next either?

**** you dude. Lump me into the same category as Nazis when you damn well know I've stood on the right side far too many times?

GTFO with your nonsense.

I never compared cops to nazis. I'm not taking anything out on you, you responded to me.

Edit: well, I did on the following orders thing. But that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back