'19 TN RB Eric Gray

No real conformation yet on Mr Gray
Dudes in this thread

tenor.gif
0HRMV8v.gifhaters gonna hate

@nicksjuzunk sent me this video of him and his latest progress

tenor.gif

AYYYYY LMAO - Luimarco has some hilarious videos on YT about these synthol freaks. This guy and Arlindo have lots of cringe compilations available. I think Lui was going to interview Arlindo, but I don't think they could ever find an internet connection that work for a skype call.

AYYYYY LMAO - Luimarco has some hilarious videos on YT about these synthol freaks. This guy and Arlindo have lots of cringe compilations available. I think Lui was going to interview Arlindo, but I don't think they could ever find an internet connection that work for a skype call.

Wait those are real? 😆

I like to cycle out of heavy squats and deadlifts periodically. If the glute issue is from an imbalance you could swap out the squats for something unilateral like split squats then try squatting after a month or two and see how it feels.

Ive done quite a bit of unilateral work to help with inbalances . Leg press, split squats and leg extensions

My guy says he’s certain. Guess we will see.
The Memphis in your name has me thinking you may know something though. I know his cousin, Eric was a little league legend around here. I only asked him one recruiting question and that was when Eric was in 11th grade. He said Eric really wanted to play for Urban and Ohio St. I never asked any other questions, and don’t want to now. Don’t want to be creepy

VN Store

Back