'26 TN QB Jared Curtis (Georgia commit)

Arizona State QB Jaden Rashada has entered the portal & Ga is believed to be the leading school for him.

Welcome to SEC football, Mr Curtis.
That’s hilarious if they do, talk about wasting nil money for a 3rd string QB this year, where did you hear this?

I want to show my Georgia friends to get a laugh at their expense

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Looks to me like Curtis might be a kid who is already developed and doesn’t have a lot of growth left (perhaps even both physically and skill level). Already has the size. Doesn’t seem to fit what Heup looks for in HS QBs.

The QBs he’s been prioritizing are long and athletic and lean. They still haven’t peaked. Would make sense he sees them with higher ceilings and appears to be what he likes to work with when it’s a young’n. Nico, G-Mac, and even Merk fit this. As does Faizon Brandon.

How so? I still think it was a huge mistake for us to not prioritize Curtis over MacIntyre. I watched a game of MacIntyre on local TV this past season and he looked very average. Curtis on the other hand jumped off the screen in his game when I saw him play. I don't know anything about Faizon Brandon. It's possible he's better than both and if we land him we got nothing to worry about. But as of now this is a huge miss by our staff. We let Georgia take a stud QB out of our backyard because we prioritized the wrong kid.

What if it wasn't a miss because the staff prioritized the better QB? And they knew it before others did?

What if it wasn't a miss because the staff prioritized the better QB? And they knew it before others did?
D4H keeps taking the L's.....

How so? I said if Brandon is better than both and we land him then it's no big deal that we lost Curtis. But as of now we have no idea if we're gonna get Brandon. My entire argument was based on Curtis vs MacIntyre not Curtis vs MacIntyre vs Brandon. Shout out to Huepel if he lands Brandon and he turns out to be the best. But as of now the only thing we know is we have MacIntyre and Georgia has Curtis and I would take Curtis over MacIntyre 10 times outta 10.

How so? I said if Brandon is better than both and we land him then it's no big deal that we lost Curtis. But as of now we have no idea if we're gonna get Brandon. My entire argument was based on Curtis vs MacIntyre not Curtis vs MacIntyre vs Brandon. Shout out to Huepel if he lands Brandon and he turns out to be the best. But as of now the only thing we know is we have MacIntyre and Georgia has Curtis and I would take Curtis over MacIntyre 10 times outta 10.
They not in the same class so your argument is flawed… you take the best Qb you can get each class… if Curtis scared of comp oh well go get one who ain’t… Heup and Hazle know qbs I promise you the track record speaks for itself… what do suggest we not take a qb in 25 and focus all our eggs on Curtis with Brandon available… that’s borderline malpractice especially with how well George is helping on the recruiting trail this year… you gotta look at a bigger picture one player won’t make or break a program…

😂🤣

Brandon will be a Vol.

Heup gets his guy at QB. It has been known since the second it was reported that Brandon was the priority.

The fact that you evaluate Curtis as being superior to MacIntyre gives me great confidence that Heupel chose correctly by prioritizing Mac.

They’re not in the SAME CLASS. So (once again) your arguments and assertions…
thomas-the-tank-engine-trains.gif

Let me clarify my statement since you’re not keeping up.

My argument had nothing to do with you saying Curtis would or wouldn’t be the #1 player. It was the fact you used strong language and said you “highly doubt” he would be based on nothing more than a guess.

My take was that you were using strong language with an ignorant (not in the insulting way, just in the uninformed guessing way) base of understanding on Curtis’ skillset and how often player ranking changes.

Now, because the rankings changed, you’re the intelligent one. Nice. Maybe you are Kiper. Good job BOT.

Last edited:
Dear god please turn this thread into a bird and let it fly far far away. Dear god please turn this thread into a bird and let it fly far far away. Dear god please turn this thread into a bird and let it fly far far away. Dear god please turn this thread into a bird and let it fly far far away. Dear god please turn this thread into a bird and let it fly far far away. Dear god please turn this thread into a bird and let it fly far far away.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back