'26 TN QB Jared Curtis (Georgia commit)

Tennessee is about to be loaded for awhile… G Mac and then this kid. Sheesh lawd
We've never had QB talent like this in-state before. We just have to keep winning and putting up big numbers, in order to convince kids to come in and be the next in succession of a line of QBs. No easy task landing three 5* QBs in four years. Who knows, Merklinger could possibly get bumped to a 5* by the end of this cycle as well. Even if he doesn't, he's still a top 10 QB in this class. The guy that would have been our 3rd string QB this fall is starting at Indiana. We have come a long way in a short amount of time.

I think we should prioritize this kid over any 2025 QB. He reminds me of Josh Allen. Big, strong, and athletic. Neither of the 2025 QBs jump off the screen like this kid.

If Huep I would make Jared Curtis my top priority regardless of class. He's a better QB prospect than even Nico in my eyes.

I think we should prioritize this kid over any 2025 QB. He reminds me of Josh Allen. Big, strong, and athletic. Neither of the 2025 QBs jump off the screen like this kid.

If Huep I would make Jared Curtis my top priority regardless of class. He's a better QB prospect than even Nico in my eyes.

I think you’re highly underestimating G-Mac.

There’s a reason Heupel doesn’t want this kid to leave the state.

We've never had QB talent like this in-state before. We just have to keep winning and putting up big numbers, in order to convince kids to come in and be the next in succession of a line of QBs. No easy task landing three 5* QBs in four years. Who knows, Merklinger could possibly get bumped to a 5* by the end of this cycle as well. Even if he doesn't, he's still a top 10 QB in this class. The guy that would have been our 3rd string QB this fall is starting at Indiana. We have come a long way in a short amount of time.
Went from praying for a Touchdown during games 3 years ago to landing and being in contention for elite highschool quarterbacks. Great stuff!

Nico >.

But also, this dude will be a Vol if Heupel so chooses.

VN Store

Back