'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

Awesome. Which service did he get his 5th Star on?

He's a 5 star on 247. So is another instate kid. 6'3" WR Darin Turner from Memphis.

Pretty good for the state of Tennessee to have 2 5-stars this early in the process. We also have 8 kids rated in the top 109 players of the 2020 class. Only Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California have more players rated right now in the top 109.

He's a 5 star on 247. So is another instate kid. 6'3" WR Darin Turner from Memphis.

Pretty good for the state of Tennessee to have 2 5-stars this early in the process. We also have 8 kids rated in the top 109 players of the 2020 class. Only Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California have more players rated right now in the top 109.

Not sure where you saw that but you had me thinking we missed something but he has no rating on 247 yet as far as Stars goes. I do think he will be a very high 4* in the end. He has potential to be 5* but we'll see how that goes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170927-070200.jpg
    Screenshot_20170927-070200.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
247 shows 5 stars when scout and 247 combined I think they updated the rankings
Pic below is from 247 website.

Any chance we still land this kid, or has Knox Catholic been poisoned beyond repair?

Not implying anything about new staff. It's about Cade, Amari, Higgins, etc...

negative recruiting

I understand that but I feel like this coaching staff can come in and say. "They want instant gratification on teams they may never start on. Come here work you're butt off and prove why you stay home."

Kid moved to attend Catholic specifically to get attention from UT. He wants to go to UT. Amari/Tee influence is overblown. Cade playing with them at Clemson? Nope.

Reactions: 5 people
Kid moved to attend Catholic specifically to get attention from UT. He wants to go to UT. Amari/Tee influence is overblown. Cade playing with them at Clemson? Nope.

No, Cade is not at Clemson with Amari. I doubt he has much nice to say about UT though.

He visiting by himself? Don't think he has the back stabbing Catholic on him (I hope)

Who you talking about? Cade?

I thought it had been posted that the Coach at Catholic had some sort of hate for Tennessee.

Who you talking about? Cade?

I thought it had been posted that the Coach at Catholic had some sort of hate for Tennessee.

I just seems like lately Catholic players make a point to turn their back on UT. I might just be seeing things that aren't there though

I just seems like lately Catholic players make a point to turn their back on UT. I might just be seeing things that aren't there though

It seems so to me as well. Someone posted the Coach there is anti UT.

:dunno:

VN Store

Back