'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

He had a UT offer before he went there. This kid will be top 25 in America after another varsity season. Also family loves UT and dad took the job in Knoxville so his son could go to KC and be closer to his favorite team. He and Jake Wray are STUDS. Glad they're both NPA kids i work closely with.

No he didn't. He got the offer during this season

He got his UTand LSU offer in July Nash not sure where your info cm from. It was given after a camp we had and then he moved. If you need I'm sure its listed on 247.

had someone that used to work with him when he was younger text me about him in what I assumed was fall but been so long. Told me one of his old players got his dream offer and said he was playing for Knox Catholic. Your right on timeline i just remember him saying that and that was part of why they had plans to be closer to Knox. I looked back at my texts and It was texted right before school started so inguess he meant he was about to be on that team

had someone that used to work with him when he was younger text me about him in what I assumed was fall but been so long. Told me one of his old players got his dream offer and said he was playing for Knox Catholic. Your right on timeline i just remember him saying that and that was part of why they had plans to be closer to Knox. I looked back at my texts and It was texted right before school started so inguess he meant he was about to be on that team

No issues at all only reason I knew was because he's an OLine/ Dline kid and I oversee that group. He was also just here Sunday to workout and looks great. He spoke glowingly of the Mays brothers and said he invited them to come up next time and they agreed to chk it out. I love this kid, and he has a bright future

Reactions: 1 person
Trust me on this 1 unless the ball is dropped in a very bad way this kid is all UT. His family are die hard Vol fans and he grew up loving UT likewise. As I said before Tucker and Wray are must haves because both will be big time at the next level. These 2 kids work as if they're Sr yr is coming up right now and compete with the elder guys in workouts which only makes them that much better.

Reactions: 8 people
Trust me on this 1 unless the ball is dropped in a very bad way this kid is all UT. His family are die hard Vol fans and he grew up loving UT likewise. As I said before Tucker and Wray are must haves because both will be big time at the next level. These 2 kids work as if they're Sr yr is coming up right now and compete with the elder guys in workouts which only makes them that much better.

Do you think that we even have a realistic chance with Wray?

Ole Miss will be ready to go to a bowl game again by 2020 so there is that.

Ole Miss will be ready to go to a bowl game again by 2020 so there is that.

Bama would be only one to potentially worry about here IMO and even that is probably a stretch. Would take a major letdown to miss this one for TN

Who's better at this point, and who projects better in your opinion De1? Wray or Tucker?

Tucker is more battle tested and already has D1 muscle mass, he projects better. Wray has more D1 offers at this point mostly because of his brother it appears to me.

Tucker is more battle tested and already has D1 muscle mass, he projects better. Wray has more D1 offers at this point mostly because of his brother it appears to me.
And bc he's 2 years older. Let's not kid ourselves with bias here.

VN Store

Back