TN National Guard member fired for oath with dino hand puppet

With great power comes great respunsibility.

Dad jokes are no good until the kids are old enough to be embarrassed anyways.

I have this feeling McDad had a horrible sense of humor long before his children were born.

Obviously part of his charm.

just curious for the ex/current military people, what if she had done the pledge correctly then asked for this one for fun? still as bad, worse, better?

Tough one to answer; for many of us it is an event not to be taken lightly. For example, when my wife was first sworn into the Navy as a new LTJG, she asked that my dad (ret AF officer) be the one administering the oath. Years later when she was selected for Capt; he made sure he was the one who gave her the first set of eagles, but he was gone before the promotion was effective. When you remember things like that, it's hard to say it's just a bit of fun and games.

Reactions: 2 people
incredible. I have a daughter due in July. Already have a son, who is insane.

Enjoy them while they are young. My oldest starts high school football spring camp for the JV team next week. Class of 22 recruit. I’ll make a thread and
Everything.

Enjoy them while they are young. My oldest starts high school football spring camp for the JV team next week. Class of 22 recruit. I’ll make a thread and
Everything.

If he's good enough to get a scholarship @UT, it was nice knowin' ya.

Tough one to answer; for many of us it is an event not to be taken lightly. For example, when my wife was first sworn into the Navy as a new LTJG, she asked that my dad (ret AF officer) be the one administering the oath. Years later when she was selected for Capt; he made sure he was the one who gave her the first set of eagles, but he was gone before the promotion was effective. When you remember things like that, it's hard to say it's just a bit of fun and games.

What program was your wife in to skip her butter bars?

that's not a very good pun. not good at all, too long by half. 0/10 on the mcdad scale.

If you are going to use the scale you must know that it runs from -5 to +5 with zero being the average McDad pun. Get with it Louder.

VN Store

Back