TN National Guard member fired for oath with dino hand puppet

I personally know and flew several times with the commander. One helluva pilot, he fly’s for a major cargo carrier part time. Not surprised by his actions, he used to do some shady sh!t.

The MSGT, don’t know her.

I personally know and flew several times with the commander. One helluva pilot, he fly’s for a major cargo carrier part time. Not surprised by his actions, he used to do some shady sh!t.

The MSGT, don’t know her.

Shady is one thing.

Downright "WTF were you thinking, Colonel?" is another.

How they thought this was a good idea, I'll never know.

Shady is one thing.

Downright "WTF were you thinking, Colonel?" is another.

How they thought this was a good idea, I'll never know.

The story I’m hearing is the Col and Shirt didn’t know she was gonna post that all over social media. She said she wouldn’t, but did.

But yes, he knew better.

It'll be interesting to see if she rex her post-military career, too.

I guess you could say now that both her career and her puppet are extinct.

That's the funny part. Military.com says the colonel (O-6) administering the oath was immediately retired as a Lt Col (O-5), that the 1st Sgt taking the video was removed from his position and issued a letter of reprimand, and she (and presumably the puppet) was removed from her position and further administrative action was under consideration. Seems like she may be getting the lighter end of the deal so far, and the puppet walks.

Reactions: 1 person
That's the funny part. Military.com says the colonel (O-6) administering the oath was immediately retired as a Lt Col (O-5), that the 1st Sgt taking the video was removed from his position and issued a letter of reprimand, and she (and presumably the puppet) was removed from her position and further administrative action was under consideration. Seems like she may be getting the lighter end of the deal so far, and the puppet walks.

The puppet was coerced, clearly.

It seems the brass took jurassic measures to punish the offenders.

It's a good thing they aren't in the navy. This lack of discipline could result in shiprex.

just curious for the ex/current military people, what if she had done the pledge correctly then asked for this one for fun? still as bad, worse, better?

just curious for the ex/current military people, what if she had done the pledge correctly then asked for this one for fun? still as bad, worse, better?

I can't grasp how an officer thought it was a good idea, either in jest or not.

VN Store

Back