'19 TN DT Tymon Mitchell

On Tymon kid is a very hard worker. We reward the belt for the hardest worker of the week. He recently got it due to wanting extra work duri g the week, and after work outs.

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpg
    IMG_2640.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171210_155305.jpg
    20171210_155305.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 2 people
On Tymon kid is a very hard worker. We reward the belt for the hardest worker of the week. He recently got it due to wanting extra work duri g the week, and after work outs.

Thanks? random and undetailed.

is that the kid in the picture? are you involved in some type of clinic? are you qualified to assess HS athletes? or are you trying for ecred?

ill hang up and listen.

247 is the only site to rank 2020 prospects thus far. And they have only rated the top 107 prospects.

Of the top 107 in the class of 2020, the state of Tennessee has 8 players ranked. That is good for 5th most among all states. Only Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California have more players rated in the top 107. Those big 4 states have around 12-14 players ranked in the top 107. Tennessee has 8 players. No other state has more than 4.

So according to the very early rankings for the class of 2020, the trend that started with the class of 2019 is continuing. The state of Tennessee is positioning itself as the 5th most talented state in the country.

2019 is no aberration. What we're seeing with the class of 2019 is the new normal. The population in middle Tennessee is exploding and that is what is powering the rise of talent in the state of Tennessee.

Big difference is I don’t need the sites to tell me anything. The best prospect in 2020 for Tennessee is transferring to Georgia. Did you know that? Guess you didn’t because you wait on Rivals right. I’ve seen the talent pool in both Alabama and Tennessee for 2020. The freakish class in 2020 for Alabama makes it not close. The QB class in Alabama for 2019 is silly. There will be FOUR power 5 QBs come out of the Bham area alone. Along with future 5 Star OL Pierce Quick and WR George Pickens who may be the best prospect in America regardless of position(6’6 220lb WR that’s a monster ask IMG).

is that the kid in the picture? are you involved in some type of clinic? are you qualified to assess HS athletes? or are you trying for ecred?

ill hang up and listen.

87d0dc9b1725e84b46f023f194082cec--the-princess-bride-funny-wallace-shawn.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

ill hang up and listen.

you've been on here since 2005, and don't know De1???

The post was not random, THis is the Tymon thread.

The post was detailed. It had a photo of him, and included specific information about his award for his work ethic.

Reactions: 8 people
you've been on here since 2005, and don't know De1???

The post was not random, THis is the Tymon thread.

The post was detailed. It had a photo of him, and included specific information about his award for his work ethic.

Now he can hang up

ill hang up and listen.

I have zero idea why he keeps posting on here. Some of you don’t even read. Such a waste of time.

Last edited:
Big difference is I don’t need the sites to tell me anything. The best prospect in 2020 for Tennessee is transferring to Georgia. Did you know that? Guess you didn’t because you wait on Rivals right. I’ve seen the talent pool in both Alabama and Tennessee for 2020. The freakish class in 2020 for Alabama makes it not close. The QB class in Alabama for 2019 is silly. There will be FOUR power 5 QBs come out of the Bham area alone. Along with future 5 Star OL Pierce Quick and WR George Pickens who may be the best prospect in America regardless of position(6’6 220lb WR that’s a monster ask IMG).

Who is it, if you don't mind me asking?

You know nothing, Tennessee hasn’t passed anyone dude. Those other 3 states are still producing more talent. Tennessee is getting better but not on those other states level yet.

I was talking to a Barn fan the other day about TN talent. He argued that TN, even though highly ranked, has private school talent. Don’t play the same hard-nosed type of ball and need a few years to mature. He said he’d take bama or Mississippi 3* over TN 4* most days. Interesting argument.

D4H you're barking up the wrong tree here. We deal with rankings and know how a lot of it works from Rivals, 24/7, Scout, ESPN. We do not have anywhere close to Ga, Fl, Tx, or Cali and it's not close at all.

I agree. I never said we were close to the big 4. I only said that we're ahead of everyone else.

According to the 2019 and early 2020 rankings, we are the 5th most talented state in the country when it comes to producing elite college football talent. Obviously we aren't in the same class as Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California, but we are better than Louisiana, Ohio, and Alabama.

I was talking to a Barn fan the other day about TN talent. He argued that TN, even though highly ranked, has private school talent. Don’t play the same hard-nosed type of ball and need a few years to mature. He said he’d take bama or Mississippi 3* over TN 4* most days. Interesting argument.

The Prospects in Tennessee can be seen a mile away for sure. They standout due to the competition. Kids are legit but their competition isn’t like other states. That’s the only difference. The kids are LEGIT though.

Are we talking high school championships or D1 football players? AT is one of the best players in his area and his team wasn't very good at all. Since they went 3-7, I guess we should not recruit him.

No it’s called be quiet if you don’t know what you are talking about. The talent is rising prospect wise for sure but Tennessee still has a ways to go overall.

Yeah not sure what dude was talking about saying we have more talent that GA, AL and whoever else. I have him ignore. Considering this state doesn't produce QBs it can't even be in the discussion of elite

Yeah not sure what dude was talking about saying we have more talent that GA, AL and whoever else. I have him ignore. Considering this state doesn't produce QBs it can't even be in the discussion of elite

He’s an idiot but he never said that. He said we now have more talent than all states but GA, FL, TX and California.

If Nashville keeps exploding it is probably true. The state of TN is in a population explosion. The more people you have the more chance of having better players. Also TN is still a state that loves football and their football players. It gives kids a reason to play.

He’s an idiot but he never said that. He said we now have more talent than all states but GA, FL, TX and California.

If Nashville keeps exploding it is probably true. The state of TN is in a population explosion. The more people you have the more chance of having better players. Also TN is still a state that loves football and their football players. It gives kids a reason to play.

Georgia won’t be slowing down at all. Cobb county is exploding with football talent.

You don't think Jake Wray is the best in 2020 do you?

VN Store

Back