'19 TN DL Bill Norton

i remember in '92', me and some buddies used to eat at showboats on Winchester just about ever tues and wed night..the crowd was small and the food was off the hook!!...they would cover the table up with ribs, corn on cob, pulled pork, baked beans...whatever you wanted and plus 2-3 pitchers of your favorite draft for 30-35 bucks all day long!!...them was some fun times!...Memphis in May was fun back then too...always had some good Q down on the river.

Reactions: 1 person
i remember in '92', me and some buddies used to eat at showboats on Winchester just about ever tues and wed night..the crowd was small and the food was off the hook!!...they would cover the table up with ribs, corn on cob, pulled pork, baked beans...whatever you wanted and plus 2-3 pitchers of your favorite draft for 30-35 bucks all day long!!...them was some fun times!...Memphis in May was fun back then too...always had some good Q down on the river.

they could cover the table with gold bullion, and, id question any attendance due to its location in Memphis.

I think I posted this in the Winkel thread a few weeks ago about this. I met a volunteer coach at CBHS who said that Norton loves the Dline coach at UGA. Bama had just offered at the time. I think Pruitt can make up ground, and it helps that most Memphis private schools have some UT influence.

I got the impression that he was mostly a DE, but I never coached football.

they could cover the table with gold bullion, and, id question any attendance due to its location in Memphis.

ha...I know what you mean...at the time Memphis wasn't too bad but it went downhill...back then southhaven miss had less that 10000...now its got over 100000 and growing...I laugh when I go thru memphis now cause I'm like...where did all the white folks go...then I think...o yea...they went down to southhaven and horn lake...lol

ha...I know what you mean...at the time Memphis wasn't too bad but it went downhill...back then southhaven miss had less that 10000...now its got over 100000 and growing...I laugh when I go thru memphis now cause I'm like...where did all the white folks go...then I think...o yea...they went down to southhaven and horn lake...lol

To be honest, I do get a little tired of seeing all of the Mississippi plates. Moving that direction requires living in a state that I don't care to live in.

Sounds like Hoke was such an incompetent as a recruiter, we now have ground to make up with this kid.

He looks like an OT to me, but I've never seen him play. Just talking physically.

ha...i know what you mean...at the time memphis wasn't too bad but it went downhill...back then southhaven miss had less that 10000...now its got over 100000 and growing...i laugh when i go thru memphis now cause i'm like...where did all the white folks go...then i think...o yea...they went down to southhaven and horn lake...lol

😬

Attachments

• 20C45719-AAF2-4564-BAE0-4546A6499508.gif
    20C45719-AAF2-4564-BAE0-4546A6499508.gif
    929.2 KB · Views: 1,396

Lol. Did you check MidTown? :dunno:

Sounds like Hoke was such an incompetent as a recruiter, we now have ground to make up with this kid.

He looks like an OT to me, but I've never seen him play. Just talking physically.

He isn't incompetent as a recruiter. They just all gave up after UGA knowing it was over

19 for '19: Vols early wish list

Norton is seeing early attention from the Vols since Pruitt and company took over. From all accounts, the Memphis native is also high on the priority list for Kirby Smart and Georgia. The Bulldogs have laid an early foundation for him but the Vols have also shown him they very much want him. He is exactly what Tennessee is looking for at the defensive end position. Norton is also versatile enough to play offensive tackle and some schools will recruit him as such.

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people
Well, I was wrong about that. They want him as a DE. I thought he was a little stiff around the corner but they are the ones that make the big bucks.

VN Store

Back