'19 TN DL Bill Norton

This may be the last Bill Tennessee ever has. I mean really...how many Bills do you know under the age of 21? #BringBackBill

Reactions: 4 people
Coaches travel note...

Tennessee worked instate today but only hit up private schools because of weather with so many systems still closed.

Terry Fair went to Ensworth to see Keshawn Lawrence while Jeremy Pruitt went to Memphis to see Bill Norton, Marcus Henderson, Maurice Hampton, Omari Thomas, and Ray Curry.

-Price

One of the top players in the State of Tennessee for 2019 is Memphis native Bill Norton. The Christian Brothers lineman has seen plenty of interest from many of the top schools in college football after his junior season. That includes the home-state Volunteers and new head coach Jeremy Pruitt, as he and his staff have made sure Norton knows he is a top priority.

"I'm definitely looking forward to getting up there and seeing the new staff," Norton said.

-VQ

Reactions: 9 people
That is truly sad that Hoke didn't even know that Norton already had an offer. That really sums up the kind of staff we were dealing with.

"Last year I didn't have a good experience at Tennessee. Last year, I went up there and the defensive line coach didn't even know Tennessee had already offered me. He was telling me to come up to camp and then maybe they could get me a scholarship. That turned me away, but now I'm a huge fan of coach Pruitt and I'm excited to meet coach (Tracy) Rocker."
:blink::whistling:

get 'em.

Reactions: 11 people
Watching this kid's film I see the potential for a solid D-Lineman or a fantastic O-lineman. I know he really wants to play D, but I see more upside for him on O. I'm obviously no D4H level scouting guru though.

That is truly sad that Hoke didn't even know that Norton already had an offer. That really sums up the kind of staff we were dealing with.

Just mindless clowns on The Hill last year in the coaching staff. Then Botch went all in on an inexperienced offensive coordinator because he thought he would land elite recruits from Florida - not!

Reactions: 1 person
He says a summer decision likely. UT/UGA battle.

Edit: might be sooner then this summer

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Yes, please. Good player with strong upside. But need based on name alone.

VN Store

Back