'18 TN DE Emmitt Gooden (Tennessee signee)

TheRealEmmit22 ‏@What_A_Star5 7m
Now receiving interest from Alabama,USC,and Mississippi St # RollTide #USC #Trojans #HailState #MississippiSt #Alabama #Blessed 🏈🏈

Black-Cat-Gives-You-The-Thumbs-Up-Of-Approval.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Already locking down the best talent Tennessee for '16. If we can keep Middleton out of trouble and continue to have recruiting success in recruiting and get some on the field this year, THE VOLS ARE BACK BUTCH :machgun::gun::yahoo:

What is the consensus will he be ranked? Is he 4* top 5 in state? Or could he be ranked higher?

What is the consensus will he be ranked? Is he 4* top 5 in state? Or could he be ranked higher?
JMO from the guys film in-state I've seen (there are always guys who come up from nowhere, and also film is limited at this point) he will probably be behind Morris, Angel, and Middleton (if somehow he can clean up his life). Definitely at least a low 4* IMO

JMO from the guys film in-state I've seen (there are always guys who come up from nowhere, and also film is limited at this point) he will probably be behind Morris, Angel, and Middleton (if somehow he can clean up his life). Definitely at least a low 4* IMO

Thanks:hi:, it'd be awesome to add him, Morris, and Angel to Banks and Middleton!

Just said he is now following his bro, Dorian Banks. Would be nice to have them together to start 2016.

I did see somewhere on Twitter that he was committing this week. One Vol fan even told him, hope you are all Vol! Also, said take your time though, you have plenty of time. Emmitt retweeted.

VN Store

Back