Tiny Retiring From Football

Perhaps a reminder that professional football can indeed be very very short and life, very long if your lucky.

Reactions: 1 person
come back to Knoxville, you will be welcomed most everywhere....start your life's work in K town.

I really hate it for the guy. Maybe he's got a future in coaching. I hope he is able to find a solid career.

Good luck to you Tiny! I wish all of our linemen had the "Nasty" attitude that you brought to the field week end and week out. You gave us your all and for that I SALUTE YOU young man! May GOD Bless you and continue to open doors for you!

One of my favorite Vols.Signed stuff for my kids and talked to them for a while after the O/W game a few years ago.Hope he is successful in what ever career path he takes.

God bless you Tiny. Thanks for being a Vol, and we wish you great success in all that you do and that the future holds for you.

Honestly without injury he could of been great. Still a very good player and a man we should be proud of as vols. Good luck tiny hope you are around in some capacity.

It's a brutal sport, and I have nothing but respect and hope for Tiny. Some of you could use a little perspective.

Perhaps a reminder that professional football can indeed be very very short and life, very long if your lucky.

Anyone know if he's planning on coming back to school and finishing up? Don't want him to be another guy used up with no degree.

If he came back and finished his degree, he could go to GA route and start a career in coaching.

An example of leaving early being a bad business decision. Had he stayed we probably would have won the east and he would have 6 figure job offers from Bristol to Memphis

My fault , all former Vols are great. All former Vols are always innocent. Is that better?

Richardson handled Clowney his sophomore year when they played. Hell he handled almost everyone that year. His junior year he was playing injured most the year and he pretty much had to try to get drafted then because of a degenerative condition in his knee. So he was really talented but was playing hurt his junior year.

VN Store

Back