Timeouts

I've said before he needs to spend 40 hrs a week on ps3 until he learns basic clock management. That's his most glaring weakness as a coach and there's no excuse for what just happened

Because we have the dumbest coach ever that's why. If he's a college football coach then I'm a rocket scientist. You know your possessions are going to be limited and you don't take advantage of the clock and the opportunity you have.. get the heck out of here with this bush league crap. 5th year, same brick... for a coach!

Enough said, coaching binder then that play call. Horrible. Own it.

First GA Tech offense is tough they run the clock out so it's always a close game. We can win this game no doubt, but does anyone not think it's hilarious we didn't call a timeout and let 24 secs run of the clock then run a horrible screen play. Then first play on defense we call a timeout knowing GA Tech is going to run a bum play to end the half. I truly felt embarrassed. Everybody calm down before you call me names like douchebag and doucheking. We are still gonna win this game by 4 lol. We will adjust at halftime

Why not take a TO after that pass to Kelly with 32 seconds left ?? Makes no sense not to.

You're absolutely right.

And how many times have we seen this from Butch?

He better hope Jarret Guaratano can save this offense.

Our line has been soft going on 5 years now...and it's a result of Butches offensive style. Not recruitng.

Probably because Butch doesnt think Dormady is drilling a sideline pass any time soon and will dump it over the middle and they get a long FG attempt...

We look like total garbage on offense. Time management is is one minor problem. QB looks awful, receivers can't catch, line can't block a 3 man rush, and the play calling is total crap. Butch totally blew it promoting this guy to offensive coordinator.

Time to send this whole sickening staff packing!!!

I believe people have already posted this as I was posting this BS. Delete this sum***** and let's win this game.

First GA Tech offense is tough they run the clock out so it's always a close game. We can win this game no doubt, but does anyone not think it's hilarious we didn't call a timeout and let 24 secs run of the clock then run a horrible screen play. Then first play on defense we call a timeout knowing GA Tech is going to run a bum play to end the half. I truly felt embarrassed. Everybody calm down before you call me names like douchebag and doucheking. We are still gonna win this game by 4 lol. We will adjust at halftime
I agree it was embarrassing and felt like a slap in the face. Hooe ypu are right about adjusting.

Would someone please tell Butch that you don't get points for ending the half with time-outs left???

qd has been here under jones over 2 years. can you say player development. also wr coach bailed, as did debord, who is way more qualified than larry scott

Coaches adjustment? Keep dreaming,

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, Butch definitely missed that one. Should have absolutely taken one of our timeouts in that situation.

I was a really bad call. I can't believe a college level coach wouldn't call a timeout there.

I'm a big fan of Butch Jones but damn dude...

Butch better change EVERYTHING at half or just resign tomorrow cause he's embarrassed this team and university enough.

VN Store

Back