Time for Liberals to move on

Reading is your friend... try doing it with the whole article next time. Also of note, I tend not to lend credence to a foreign-generated article that misspells words like "markking".
LMAO.

From the article:

"...A new poll shows a 50 percent approval rating for Mr Trump, markking the first time the US President has polled that level since June 2017.

The Rasmussen Reports daily tracking poll also revealed 49 percent of those polled disapproved of the US President.

At the same stage in his presidency the Rasmussen poll showed Barack Obama had a 45 percent approval rating.

Other polls earlier this week showed lower support for Mr Trump with Reuters/Ipsos putting him at 40 percent, and Quinnipiac at 37 percent."

Here's some A/V material to help as well:

View attachment 154319

Here..... what does this say?

A new poll shows a 50 percent approval rating for Mr Trump, markking the first time the US President has polled that level since June 2017.

The Rasmussen Reports daily tracking poll also revealed 49 percent of those polled disapproved of the US President.

At the same stage in his presidency the Rasmussen poll showed Barack Obama had a 45 percent approval rating.

🖕🏼😬🖕🏼

Reactions: 1 person

"There is no official or exact figure for how many transgender people serve. But the 2016 RAND study estimated that between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender service members are in the active duty military, while between 830 and 4,160 members are in reserves duty. RAND based its study on data from previous research, and estimated midrange figures of 2,450 transgender people in active duty and 1,510 in reserves.
"

24 years active duty and national guard combined. I never met one or heard rumors of one. Hmmm, must be a fairly new thing. I did retire in 2016 though.
1320 and 6630 / 830 and 4160 (quite a random approximation) must have enlisted since then.

Reactions: 2 people
24 years active duty and national guard combined. I never met one or heard rumors of one. Hmmm, must be a fairly new thing. I did retire in 2016 though.
1320 and 6630 / 830 and 4160 (quite a random approximation) must have enlisted since then.

Same here..never ever heard of anyone being a tranny. Knew a guy who was ultra gay and living the lie. He was married to a butch lesbian, owned llamas, and wore leather pants..

Reading is your friend... try doing it with the whole article next time. Also of note, I tend not to lend credence to a foreign-generated article that misspells words like "markking".
LMAO.

From the article:

"...A new poll shows a 50 percent approval rating for Mr Trump, markking the first time the US President has polled that level since June 2017.

Other polls earlier this week showed lower support for Mr Trump with Reuters/Ipsos putting him at 40 percent, and Quinnipiac at 37 percent."

Here's some A/V material to help as well:

View attachment 154319

Do not be lulled by the polls when you think you’re winning. Nor should you despair when you believe you’re losing. Pollsters don’t know anything.

Read This If You Still Think Political Polls Mean Anything | Zero Hedge

Agree with the strange dispersion in numbers.

I just don't agree with completely changing everything for 1/10 of 1% of the population...and that figure fits the numbers for the military, as well.

VN Store

Back