Time for Liberals to move on

No. He enacted a ban on transgender people serving in the military. Thousands of transgender folks already serve. One of many stupid orders issued by Trump that has been overturned by the court system.

Why do I get this feeling you're one of those types who would get upset if some dude refused to date a tranny..

Reactions: 4 people
Why do I get this feeling you're one of those types who would get upset if some dude refused to date a tranny..

Ha! Ive only known one personally to my knowledge. I believe they're people just like you and me, but are born in the "wrong" body. I watched the process whereupon a man who was married to a woman but was a transvestite (apparently) underwent surgery to become a woman. They remained a couple.

I get that it's weird and can make people uncomfortable, but it was obviously a pretty big deal to the man in this example - so important that he was willing to cut off his junk. That's pretty damn committed.

I subscribe to the walk in the shoes for a mile mantra before judging.

Ha! Ive only known one personally to my knowledge. I believe they're people just like you and me, but are born in the "wrong" body. I watched the process whereupon a man who was married to a woman but was a transvestite (apparently) underwent surgery to become a woman. They remained a couple.

I get that it's weird and can make people uncomfortable, but it was obviously a pretty big deal to the man in this example - so important that he was willing to cut off his junk. That's pretty damn committed.

Did you get to keep his junk in a jar?

Reactions: 2 people
Nice job, Airball... this random diatribe is only a year old. LOL.

At any rate, the author largely denies reality.

"...Much of Trump’s success came from a large portion of the population who are tired of the name calling and demonization by liberals and their political leaders. They’re tired of being called

“a basket of deplorables,” HUGE HRC BLUNDER

“racist,” MANY HERE ARE

“backwards Catholics,” HAD TO RESEARCH THIS, BUT YES, IN THE CONTEXT OF THE STOLEN EMAILS. CATHOLIC BELIEFS ARE BACKWARDS

“sexist,” QUEUE OUR MISOGYNIST PRESIDENT

“homophobic,” AGAIN QUEUE OUR PRESIDENT

“irredeemable,” SOMEONE SAID THIS?

“xenophobic,” etc. MOST XENOPHOBIC PRESIDENT...EVER?

by Clinton and those who supported her.

...Those I know who voted for Trump didn’t do so out of hatred... They did it because they are sick of abortion taking the lives of millions of innocent humans each year.

REALLY GONNA GO THERE? LAWDY.

This is textbook...divisive dimz, blinded by their own hatred, liberals can't see that they, not Donald Trump, are responsible for the deep division in the country. Whatever Trump's flaws, those things that he stands for were never considered divisive in the past. Republicans and Democrats alike once stood together for personal responsibility, religious freedom, national pride, border security, and prosperity for all. And they all stood for the National Anthem.

The emotional divide in this country – the polarization of America – long predates Trump and was seriously aggravated during Obama's administration, something that, many would argue, was deliberate and calculated for political reasons. After all, the writings of another leftist community organizer, Saul Alinsky, were well known to Barack Obama. The 13th of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is "Pick the target. Freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

"There is no official or exact figure for how many transgender people serve. But the 2016 RAND study estimated that between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender service members are in the active duty military, while between 830 and 4,160 members are in reserves duty. RAND based its study on data from previous research, and estimated midrange figures of 2,450 transgender people in active duty and 1,510 in reserves.
"

How will the military cope without those 2500 mental cases?

The gays are still getting their free peep shows so there's still work to be done.

This is textbook...divisive dimz, blinded by their own hatred, liberals can't see that they, not Donald Trump, are responsible for the deep division in the country. Whatever Trump's flaws, those things that he stands for were never considered divisive in the past. Republicans and Democrats alike once stood together for personal responsibility, religious freedom, national pride, border security, and prosperity for all. And they all stood for the National Anthem.

The emotional divide in this country – the polarization of America – long predates Trump and was seriously aggravated during Obama's administration, something that, many would argue, was deliberate and calculated for political reasons. After all, the writings of another leftist community organizer, Saul Alinsky, were well known to Barack Obama. The 13th of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is "Pick the target. Freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

I agree & I'm sorry I can't like this post 200x Vol0725.

ok,so wait...what? Dude was born a lesbian but in a males body, removed his genitals so that he could be a lesbian in the proper way?

I don't care what people want to be but please don't tell me that you think that is normal.

Reactions: 5 people

Do high heels hurt?

Reactions: 3 people

Reading is your friend... try doing it with the whole article next time. Also of note, I tend not to lend credence to a foreign-generated article that misspells words like "markking".
LMAO.

From the article:

"...A new poll shows a 50 percent approval rating for Mr Trump, markking the first time the US President has polled that level since June 2017.

The Rasmussen Reports daily tracking poll also revealed 49 percent of those polled disapproved of the US President.

At the same stage in his presidency the Rasmussen poll showed Barack Obama had a 45 percent approval rating.

Other polls earlier this week showed lower support for Mr Trump with Reuters/Ipsos putting him at 40 percent, and Quinnipiac at 37 percent."

Here's some A/V material to help as well:

Screenshot_20180225-030107.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for sharing your journal entry, OP. This board welcomes your outpouring of feelings; treat it like a safe space...

Reading is your friend... try doing it with the whole article next time. Also of note, I tend not to lend credence to a foreign-generated article that misspells words like "markking".
LMAO.

From the article:

"...A new poll shows a 50 percent approval rating for Mr Trump, markking the first time the US President has polled that level since June 2017.

The Rasmussen Reports daily tracking poll also revealed 49 percent of those polled disapproved of the US President.

At the same stage in his presidency the Rasmussen poll showed Barack Obama had a 45 percent approval rating.

Other polls earlier this week showed lower support for Mr Trump with Reuters/Ipsos putting him at 40 percent, and Quinnipiac at 37 percent."

Here's some A/V material to help as well:

View attachment 154319

Lol.

You of all people should be scared to death of any poll that paints anything you think is positive in a positive light. Haven't you learned anything from 2016?

VN Store

Back