Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

But if bad news. The MRSA is in her port, and very close to her heart, she had tests done on it Thursday I think it was. We're waiting on the Dr, not sure if they'll remove it, which is what the hospital suggested, or continue trying this treatment.

But if bad news. The MRSA is in her port, and very close to her heart, she had tests done on it Thursday I think it was. We're waiting on the Dr, not sure if they'll remove it, which is what the hospital suggested, or continue trying this treatment.
I don't even know what to say Joe. I know it's hard on you. I hate this so much.

Yikes, Joe. Prayers for you guys, and adding her back to the church prayer list if that’s ok. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yikes, Joe. Prayers for you guys, and adding her back to the church prayer list if that’s ok. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Sure is. Dr called, they're going to try adding another antibiotic to see if it helps instead of trying to remove the port. Poor girl can't catch a break. With everything else, if that MRSA got to her heart, I'm afraid of what it'd do.

I seldom post, but I just have to say that I sincerely hurt for you guys, Joe. You have my fervent prayers.
I appreciate it, sincerely. This gets discouraging at times, especially when she gets upset about it all. Most days she's tough, but sometimes it gets the best of her. She gets tired of one thing after another, feels like a burden, and even said it'd probably be better for everyone if she just went on to heaven. She didn't say that in front of the kids, but to me because she broke down. It's sincerely hard to try and stay positive for her in these moments, just because it's a gut punch to me. I keep telling her she's gotta keep fighting, but sometimes she's just tired of it. I in no way think she'd hurt herself, but I do worry that she'd mentally give up, and that will have an effect on her body.

I appreciate it, sincerely. This gets discouraging at times, especially when she gets upset about it all. Most days she's tough, but sometimes it gets the best of her. She gets tired of one thing after another, feels like a burden, and even said it'd probably be better for everyone if she just went on to heaven. She didn't say that in front of the kids, but to me because she broke down. It's sincerely hard to try and stay positive for her in these moments, just because it's a gut punch to me. I keep telling her she's gotta keep fighting, but sometimes she's just tired of it. I in no way think she'd hurt herself, but I do worry that she'd mentally give up, and that will have an effect on her body.
Praying

20210504_121613 (1).jpg

View attachment 516971
Remember that hospital stay, she had the blood clot, and I was terrified. It's hard right now not letting myself get back to feeling that way. Laid here last night wondering if she'd be here when the oldest gets married, middle one gets through college, little bit finishes high school. I hate thinking that stuff, but it's hard not to.

Remember that hospital stay, she had the blood clot, and I was terrified. It's hard right now not letting myself get back to feeling that way. Laid here last night wondering if she'd be here when the oldest gets married, middle one gets through college, little bit finishes high school. I hate thinking that stuff, but it's hard not to.
I understand, Brother! I know I don't have to tell you this but, I'll say it anyway... Faith!

@joevol33 how is she doing? What is the expectations as far as the new antibiotics go?

What are y'all doin' for Thanksgiving tomorrow? I know Tiff and the girls feel like they have a live-in turkey.
At the moment they added a pill, until they get these newest blood cultures back. She's just feeling rough, not sleeping good. She just literally texted me saying she was hurting, and I'm trying to convince her to take something for pain. Yes, they have a turkey 🤣. We're doing our own little dinner, my parents can't come, and she can't travel right now doing two treatments a day. I've got a small turkey breast, and a ham, and all the sides!

At the moment they added a pill, until they get these newest blood cultures back. She's just feeling rough, not sleeping good. She just literally texted me saying she was hurting, and I'm trying to convince her to take something for pain. Yes, they have a turkey 🤣. We're doing our own little dinner, my parents can't come, and she can't travel right now doing two treatments a day. I've got a small turkey breast, and a ham, and all the sides!
Sounds like a perfect day for her. I hope all of you are able to have a relaxed day, enjoying being with each other. 🧡

I think I've figured out what to get Tiffany for Christmas. I don't think she's really hinted for a while, but maybe. She swells a lot from fluids, meds, etc, and has said several times she wishes she had a wedding band she could wear when she can't wear hers. Nothing really expensive, but something she could wear when she can't the other one.

I think I've figured out what to get Tiffany for Christmas. I don't think she's really hinted for a while, but maybe. She swells a lot from fluids, meds, etc, and has said several times she wishes she had a wedding band she could wear when she can't wear hers. Nothing really expensive, but something she could wear when she can't the other one.
Another option might be to resize the “real” ring and add a ring adjuster, which can be tightened to change the ring fit. They’re on Amazon, but I’d ask a jeweler about them.

I’m not dealing with what Tiffany’s dealing with, but my hands and feet have swollen and then shrunk since I was a kid. It’s not at all unusual for my ring to be tight and then fly off my finger when I gesture, literally a half hour later. I’m trying to find something like this myself.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
I too wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, to you and your "girls". You've Been through alot and you all always seem to be happy and blessed. That speaks volumes, even on here.

Please feel free to load up the family and the dogs and head over to Tin Man's house for Thanksgiving breakfast.

VN Store

Back