Ticket Prices Increase 6.5%

I'm so pleased I have big screen TV.

No offense, but with that attitude, we could not fund a successful program. We would be a Vandy. So - certainly enjoy your TV experience for HOME games but thank the brown,black, blond, red, and 'blue' hairs who fund a program you can enjoy.GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm so pleased I have big screen TV.

I too have a big screen but the atmosphere in my living room is not nearly as good as it is from the stadium.

I'll take it, my donation dropped by 900 and my tickets went up 25. That sounds like a deal to me.

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing any better than game day in Knoxville!!!!

2feeeb385af8e47e53b90439e3df7190.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Covering CBJ's raise with this.

Actually, given the largesse Mike Hamilton threw around to pay off coaches he hired who should never have gotten a mention or even consideration as head coaches at U.T., and who he later had to fire, Jones increase is a drop in the bucket, so to speak. Especially, compared to the millions he paid out to fired, "alleged" coaches, his hires. MH singlehandedly wasted almost all of U.T.'s reserve funds before he left, just ahead of the "big boot" he was likely to receive, had he not resigned. Hart pointed out how depleted the reserve funds were shortly after he took over.

Last edited:
No offense, but with that attitude, we could not fund a successful program. We would be a Vandy. So - certainly enjoy your TV experience for HOME games but thank the brown,black, blond, red, and 'blue' hairs who fund a program you can enjoy.GBO.

I went to UT, went to many games from 1985 thru early 2000's. They've got a small fortune from me. It's not economically smart to take my family to a football game anymore . Gas, food, tickets add up to $400 or more . And now they're raising prices.

Do y'all think if we win another bowl game they will increase again? Did they ever go down over the past few years?

Do y'all think if we win another bowl game they will increase again? Did they ever go down over the past few years?

I think the next increase will be after our next SECCG appearance. Excitement will be high and we will once again embark upon record consecutive sellout crowds. IMO

Attendance is down, more and more people are watching the games on tv. So let's raise ticket prices, that should get more butts in the seats.

Now Vandy pays you to go to their games.

Let's hope they're not using part of their recruiting budget. Judging by the looks of their incoming class, they'd be dividing up 10's of dollars with their fan.

VN Store

Back