Thoughts on Kentucky

1-3

Our losses were to ole miss, @bama and @UK...who'd have thought @UK would be the worst loss?

UT&UK may meet in the NIT this year.

Lulz, I completely forgot we already played UT. Been way to busy lately. I think we still have a good chance of going to the ncaa tourney, albeit as a lower seed than usual. Got to win out in the sec and make a deep run in the sect.

Nice to see you bleeding, it's been a while.

cats are terrible and coach cal will be pushing all these guys out the door too smh...somebody has to fix this

The cats will dance this year and they will be nasty next year sadly. But hopefully the vols will be very good next year too.

cats are terrible and coach cal will be pushing all these guys out the door too smh...somebody has to fix this

1. They're not terrible.
2. They're freshmen, we can't expect a lot from them, they have no leadership.
3. They aren't being pushed out by Cal. It's just we happen to have some of the best players in the nation for the last 4 years (Wall, cousins, Knight, AD, Noel, etc.)

But yes, next year I wouldnt be surprised to see them all go considering we already have the number 1 class with a chance to get more top ten talent.

Last edited:
We care WAY less about basketball than y'all do

Excuses. Come on Yankee...

The cats will dance this year and they will be nasty next year sadly. But hopefully the vols will be very good next year too.

I always enjoy when the sec is good, so I wish the same. I like what CCM is doing, can't wait to see some improvement. It's a shame about Maymon.

we had UK beat yalls home cooking refs didn't want it to happen

You'll get a good chance at UT.

1. Their not terrible.
2. Their freshmen, we can't expect a lot from them, they have no leadership.
3. They aren't being pushed out by Cal. It's just we happen to have some of the best players in the nation for the last 4 years (Wall, cousins, Knight, AD, Noel, etc.)

But yes, next year I wouldnt be surprised to see them all go considering we already have the number 1 class with a chance to get more top ten talent.

1) It's they're
2) It's they're again

Sometimes I worry about you.

1. They're not terrible.

Which means, they have no choice but to go.

We care WAY less about basketball than y'all do

You're wrong. If UT was halfway decent every year they'd have a huge interest and following. When Pearl was coaching the whole state was excited....now everyone is going into the "we dont care" attitude.

1. They're not terrible.

Tried to tell you this team would struggle mightily...when I suggested they'd be ranked in the 20s or unranked you laughed at me iirc.

This is what you get with 1 and done. All those freshmen... It's hit or miss. Feast or famine.

VN Store

Back