Thoughts on Kentucky

You know you're bottom shelf when Matt Doherty is assigned to call your game on ESPNU.

Cats put a 20 point beatdown on Auburn on the road tonight, sans Cauley-Stein. Getting better every outing.

Poor guy from Auburn (forgot his name searching for a UK thread :) ) got 'Noels Nutz' all on the back of his head. Dang bruh...

Poor guy from Auburn (forgot his name searching for a UK thread :) ) got 'Noels Nutz' all on the back of his head. Dang bruh...

LOL, this?

nerlens1.gif

Goodwin amazes me how he seems to get worse each game.

He has his ups and downs. I at the Portland game and near the end was wondering where goodwin was the entire game. iirc he had like 3 straight dunks, it was crazy. He is so gifted but streaky.

He is a great athlete but has a lot of improving to do. He either turns the ball over or ends up lying on the floor.

Sucks that he won't be able to develop and will be forced out the door. He has potential

Not that anyone cares, but Kentucky just got hosed on two straight calls to close the game out.

Yes yes yes, I know, it's payback for the 593 missed calls against UT.

Not that anyone cares, but Kentucky just got hosed on two straight calls to close the game out.

Yes yes yes, I know, it's payback for the 593 missed calls against UT.

Thought the no call on Goodwin drive was right call there, but out of bounds play was clearly botched.

Oh well, nice to see KY have to overcome a few calls once in awhile.

VN Store

Back