Those Bashing Dooley

SaluteToTheHill

Wide Receiver U
Was it Dooleys fault Bray couldn't hit the broad side of a barn tonight? Was it Dooleys fault Hunter and CP dropped passes? Was it Dooleys fault the D was gased cause our offense couldnt convert in the 2nd half? Our boys were off tonight and too many of you are just too F***in stupid to just support our guys and move on! The players did not execute and we lost!!

Theres a long way to go. Learn from it and move on. It pains me that so many Vol fans are F***in retards!

Flame away!!!!

Reactions: 48 people
Was it Dooleys fault Bray couldn't hit the broad side of a barn tonight? Was it Dooleys fault Hunter and CP dropped passes? Was it Dooleys fault the D was gased cause our offense couldnt convert in the 2nd half? Our boys were off tonight and too many of you are just too F***in stupid to just support our guys and move on! The players did not execute and we lost!!

Theres a long way to go. Learn from it and move on. It pains me that so many Vol fans are F***in retards!

Flame away!!!!

Yes it is his fault that we are still a soft team.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 24 people

Flame away!!!!

Post of the day. Maybe year..

Reactions: 10 people
Yes it is his fault that we are still a soft team.

Did u watch the first half? They're not soft. They were gassed.. We still don't have the ideal depth everywhere yet.. A lot closer though.. Simple as that.

Reactions: 9 people
So its the players fault that Dooley is 0-12 vs ranked teams? Coaching and making key adjustments has not been the problem? Wow

Did u watch the first half? They're not soft. They were gassed.. We still don't have the ideal depth everywhere yet.. A lot closer though.. Simple as that.

The team folded, yes they are still soft.

Reactions: 8 people
The depth isn't getting any better by the end of the year and thats how long he has to turn this around. No excuses anymore for him, time to show up.

Flame away!!!!

It was his fault that the team quit. His and the rest of the staff. Well-coached teams don't quit.

Reactions: 8 people

Flame away!!!!

1. Get what you are saying, but I can't take you serious when you put F*** in your post like you just discovered the word.

2. Your pain is of little concern to me.

3. I don't think you have a proper understanding of what actually happened tonight. This wasn't a "just" a loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
His teams have lost three years in a row to florida, our biggest rival. He has never beaten a ranked team and loses the second half of every game he coaches. He hasn't had a winning season and moreover he has just shown he isn't a quality coach. Why are you defending mediocrity. Dude tried. He can't cut it in the sec. Thanks for getting our depth up. Have fun coaching Valdosta state. Bobby Petrino, welcome to Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, sorry OP, I've been on your side until tonight, but the excuses are wearing thin.

His teams, for whatever reason, fold when the going gets tough. This team wasn't gassed, this team quit.

Reactions: 3 people
The players do not get paid 2 MILLION bucks a year. The HC does. The HC is responsible for everything.

I do agree though, Hunter catches the pass that hits him in the 11's and the game momentum may have changed.

Reactions: 2 people

Flame away!!!!

You ever tried drinking bleach? I think it would do you a world of good.

Reactions: 1 person
Vols fans are children. They thought we were ready to win the NC this year. We got beaten by a team with more talent, after we made too many mistakes. To blame it on Dooley is ridiculous. Florida is a better team then they were last year, with much higher ranked recruiting classes. Driskel played great. And no, we didn't just make him look great, he made good throws when needed. The game made me sick to watch, but it was good to see that we are at least back on a similar athletic level. By the way, we fire Dooley, who would want this job, in a poor talent state, with maybe the most unreasonable fans since the Alabama fans of the 90's?

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back