Thor: Ragnarok (November 3, 2017)

It looks fantastic I hope the main super villain isn't the dime a dozen sympathetic super villain because that's to common in the MCU.

This will be the longest Thor wears his iconic winged battle helmet, and finally in a fight possibly fights.
It is best that Thor Hulk fight have a conclusive winner otherwise it's the same lameass garbage when Ghost Rider fought the World War Hulk, and the World War Hulk was saved by PIS when it was obvious Zarathos the demon in control of Ghost Rider is God Like and boundless would have won no sweat.
The panels show when Zarathos took over that the Hulk was losing the fight.

Going tonight. Pretty pumped. It’s currently the highest rated MCU movie on RT.

I'm gonna go see it solely based on its called Ragnarok and reminds me of a Gwar song.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzyjQLQbejo[/youtube]

Action was great eye candy but the best parts were Thor just talking to Hulk. Material was gold.

Saw it yesterday!

I rated 4/5 on Letterboxd.com

It's the best Thor film and rates around 5-8 in all Marvel films. IMO

Saw it yesterday!

I rated 4/5 on Letterboxd.com

It's the best Thor film and rates around 5-8 in all Marvel films. IMO

Agree about best Thor movie.

Nothing touches WS. And Cap series. Some of the Ironman stuff was ok.

Avengers is ok. Will look forward to Infinity

I'm going today with a friend to see Thor Ragnarok.

I'm optimistic it is a fantastic movie.

Definitely the best of the Thor movies, and Hulk and that rock guy had me rolling a few times.

And yea, Blanchett was fine

I liked the call backs to the previous movies too. Loki’s reaction to seeing the Hulk for the first time since getting whipped like a rag doll in Avengers 1 was classic.

Reactions: 2 people
Took my son to see it on Sunday and loved the Thor/Hulk conversations. Only complaint was them going a little overboard at times to add a onliner in. But other than that, it was a good flick.

Reactions: 1 person
Took my son to see it on Sunday and loved the Thor/Hulk conversations. Only complaint was them going a little overboard at times to add a onliner in. But other than that, it was a good flick.

yeah, I had a problem with what they continually called the Wormhole. I cringed every time it was said thinking about all the kids in the theater.

yeah, I had a problem with what they continually called the Wormhole. I cringed every time it was said thinking about all the kids in the theater.

It is PG-13 for a reason.

I wouldn’t have a problem taking a 9-10 year old to see it but my 6, 4, and 2 year old wont be seeing it for a few years.

On a somewhat related note, I watched the movie Space Camp with my kids today. Hadn’t seen it since I was a little kid myself. That movie is PG for 1986 and every other word is Shiz, Damn, or Hell. It was very casual. I tried to not point it out in hopes they wouldn’t just start repeating it.

I thought this was absolutely fantastic. Well placed comedy, stellar pacing, great performances all around. The
Dr. Strange cameo
was superb.

Side note: I would marry Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie).

Other side note: did Bruce Banner seem to talk differently in this movie to any one else? Like his voice was higher and carried more of an accent than in previous movies?

Reactions: 2 people
I thought this was absolutely fantastic. Well placed comedy, stellar pacing, great performances all around. The
Dr. Strange cameo
was superb.

Side note: I would marry Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie).

Other side note: did Bruce Banner seem to talk differently in this movie to any one else? Like his voice was higher and carried more of an accent than in previous movies?

yeah, I noticed the accent a few times as well.

VN Store

Back