This is why we win 10 games this year

No problem ORB, always happy to help a damsel in distress... but have you not ever gone frog-gigging?

Ive done a lot and seen as much, but can’t say I would know where to start on that one. Sad that Im from the south and never tried that. If there is points on it, I’ve heard of it.

Ive done a lot and seen as much, but can’t say I would know where to start on that one. Sad that Im from the south and never tried that. If there is points on it, I’ve heard of it.

I dunno, maybe the practice originated in France where frogs are on the menu more; or in Cajun country, where I spent a few years and yes, enjoyed a few fried frog legs. But seeing how you served our country in the Navy let me thank you for your service. Back in the day during my draft eligible years I was studying engineering and working my way through school in Knoxville and my number never came up, or I might have seen more of the world where lotus blossoms and poppies grow...

I dunno, maybe the practice originated in France where frogs are on the menu more; or in Cajun country, where I spent a few years and yes, enjoyed a few fried frog legs. But seeing how you served our country in the Navy let me thank you for your service. Back in the day during my draft eligible years I was studying engineering and working my way through school in Knoxville and my number never came up, or I might have seen more of the world where lotus blossoms and poppies grow...

Believe it or not , but saw more of our beautiful planet before the Navy. Lived in Cajun country twice, on the bayou is one of my favorite places, did a lot of crabbing and fishing., and thank you.

Reactions: 1 person
WTF is wrong with some of you fans lol winning 10 games this year??? Are you serious we will be lucky to go 6-6 and make a bowl. 5-7 is much more likely and 4-8 again wouldn’t shock me either.

Sunny, you know those shirts that the bookstore sells that say "Don't be a Dick"?

Pruitt is our guy and will be for at least 3 years. No need to protest him, but everyone should stop funding UTs mediocrity.

So boycott the university until he wins a championship. Think they fire him with the 100% drop in revenue season 1?

This is why I say we win 10 games this year! This is the best we've been on the line of scrimmage in more than a decade and Butch won 9 games twice with less. Better staff, better line of scrimmage talent = Let's go!
:rock:

I will bet my $5000 to your $1000 that the Univ of Tenn football team will not win ten (10) games or more in 2018.

VN Store

Back