This is why we win 10 games this year

We need to know what you predicted before last season before we can take this seriously.
I didn’t predict anything last season. I was barely here, even though I joined in April. I thought 9 and 3 would’ve been about right again for last year though. I also thought, maybe we could’ve been 10 and 2 as well, not knowing they quit after the Florida bomb against us.:good!:

Guys, I’m not D4H or Nationdom. Look, I’ve been optimistic on Pruitt from day one. I’m so high on him that, I can’t even let go of 10 wins. I can’t help it. I think we can beat Florida and Georgia this year.

With all due respect, you’re more than just high on Pruitt....imho, you’re irrationally optimistic to the point that your expectations just aren’t realistic.

I’m “high” on Pruitt, am very optimistic that he’s going to prove to be a very good hire.....but I try not to lose my mind and exercise some judgment and realistic expectations based on what we know about our roster, the state of our program and teams like Georgia who really have it rolling right now. I’m no big fan of Smart, I don’t think for a split second that he’s an elite head coach who can’t be beaten....but I also think it’s a bit foolish to state that “Smart can’t beat Pruitt” at this point given where both programs are and JP’s lack of head coaching experience.

Reactions: 1 person
No, the players do not read the forums, so there is no amount of unrealistic drivel that I can come up with that would magically make them better. Do I hope and believe that Pruitt and this staff are making great progress toward where we want to be? Yes, but that doesn't mean we need to fill every thread with nothing but unrealistic,expectations and claims about an unproven staff and team.

It's heart-warming to see someone finding such joy in their choice of sport and team that they follow. :huggy:

With all due respect, you’re more than just high on Pruitt....imho, you’re irrationally optimistic to the point that your expectations just aren’t realistic.

I’m “high” on Pruitt, am very optimistic that he’s going to prove to be a very good hire.....but I try not to lose my mind and exercise some judgment and realistic expectations based on what we know about our roster, the state of our program and teams like Georgia who really have it rolling right now. I’m no big fan of Smart, I don’t think for a split second that he’s an elite head coach who can’t be beaten....but I also think it’s a bit foolish to state that “Smart can’t beat Pruitt” at this point given where both programs are and JP’s lack of head coaching experience.

OD....

7513a773b13c07e5aa46ed8606736d1d.jpg

KB....

071810_white01.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
OD....

7513a773b13c07e5aa46ed8606736d1d.jpg

KB....

071810_white01.jpg

#1 - love the paint job. That's warrior paint, that is.
#2 - love the suit. Right out of Fantasy Island. But it's the shirt that makes it perfect.

p.s. Dude's gig line isn't straight. He'd never make it in the service. Do any other old soldiers or marines notice that, everyone you meet? I do. Can't help it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
#2 - love the suit. Right out of Fantasy Island. But it's the shirt that makes it perfect.

p.s. Dude's gig line isn't straight. He'd never make it in the service. Do any other old soldiers or marines notice that, everyone you meet? I do. Can't help it.

Yea, I noticed it but I wasn't gonna say anything. I'm not supposed to talk about my affiliation with the special forces and Navy seal team Im leader of.

Absolutely!! also look for the pleats. Man, I miss those days sometimes.

Yea, I noticed it but I wasn't gonna say anything. I'm not supposed to talk about my affiliation with the special forces and Navy seal team Im leader of.

One of my roommates was a SEAL out of Little Creek, I know how that group is about each other. Found out men made better roommates than women.

Back on subject. I have learned that the "book" on teams is not always correct in the pre-season. While I would expect that most people have it right, that we won't be very good this season, I have been positively surprised before. In our national title season, there were plenty of people saying that we were not ready for that kind of talk. Now, they had higher expectations than most do for this year...but you just never know from one year to the next. There are just so many variables that come into play.

You just have to win the next one on the schedule, and who knows where you might end up.

Absolutely!! also look for the pleats. Man, I miss those days sometimes.

And I thought "gig" what what one does to a frog with a pointy stick. Lol. Now you got me checking my "gig line" obsessively, that is on days when I actually wear pants, like yesterday to attend my son's HS commencement at the Woodlands Pavilion.

Last edited:
And I thought "gig" what what one does to a frog with a pointy stick. Lol. Now you got me checking my "gig line" obsessively, that is on days when I actually wear pants, like yesterday to attend my son's HS commencement at the Woodlands Pavilion.

Thanks for doing me a solid on your post, up to your post, mine was the most stupid, but thanks, I think you might have beat me. 😁

Thanks for doing me a solid on your post, up to your post, mine was the most stupid, but thanks, I think you might have beat me. 😁

No problem ORB, always happy to help a damsel in distress... but have you not ever gone frog-gigging?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back