This is looking like a Va. Tech Class

I hope not. I don't want UGA to beat us by 5 touchdowns next year.

I'd take beating Oklahoma, TCU, and Oregon....and as far as Georgia goes...the sun shines on a dog's
Dogs_Ass_Whats_Up_Myspace.jpg

every now and then right?

Exactly. If Saban offers a 0* player, I'll be convinced he's found a diamond in the rough. Dooley hasn't shown anything to get the same benefit of the doubt yet.

And he's done nothing to show you that he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt either, but still, you continue to hate.

And he's done nothing to show you that he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt either, but still, you continue to hate.

I have no problem giving Dooley 4 years to try and get this program turned around. Unfortunately 17-20 at La Tech is all we have to go on at this point. Dooley and Saban simply did not have comparable resume's when Saban took the Bama job and Dooley the Tennessee job.

Last edited:
So teams need 5 star talent to be championship contenders, and yet it takes a championship contender to attract 5 star talent. Got it. We're screwed.

Seriously, people can bash VT all they want. I do. But while it stands to reason that the SEC is better than the ACC, I wouldn't think twice about trading rosters with VT right about now. They are the better team and I'd consider such a move a positive first step towards challenging the likes of Florida and Alabama because of it.

VT's D would be credible in any conference.

By my count, the D that shut UT's O down more than any other last year had 2 or maybe 3 4* and a bunch of 3* with maybe a 2* added in too. They weren't an "old" D either.

VT's D would be credible in any conference.

By my count, the D that shut UT's O down more than any other last year had 2 or maybe 3 4* and a bunch of 3* with maybe a 2* added in too. They weren't an "old" D either.

Their offense didn't exactly struggle against us either.

No. But it probably kept them out of BCS contention. They were 12th nationally in total D and 49th in total O. They were 9th in scoring D and 24th in scoring O... but their D and ST's set them up well.

VN Store

Back