Things I'm mad about today

Humid summers on the Southern Piedmont, you wait for the dew to evaporate and get poached mowing grass. Step outside and sweat just from breathing.

the heat and humidity.

I want to see every single Ahole who ever complains about the cold, or saying they just wish it was summer, outside and sweating their nuts off. They are outside for maybe a grand total of 6 minutes a day walking back and forth to their car.

I loathe stepping outside and instantly needing a bath, this isn't a dry heat you can enjoy. its a soup you walk around in, and just pick up gross body smells.
Me, it's me, and I'm staying outside as much as possible 😅

Reactions: 508mikey
the heat and humidity.

I want to see every single Ahole who ever complains about the cold, or saying they just wish it was summer, outside and sweating their nuts off. They are outside for maybe a grand total of 6 minutes a day walking back and forth to their car.

I loathe stepping outside and instantly needing a bath, this isn't a dry heat you can enjoy. its a soup you walk around in, and just pick up gross body smells.
Buy some Gucci cologne

the heat and humidity.

I’ve been working outside since 9:15 this morning, and I keep telling myself that I might be dyin’ from the humidity, but the plants are happy. 🥵

I’ve been working outside since 9:15 this morning, and I keep telling myself that I might be dyin’ from the humidity, but the plants are happy. 🥵
I'm sitting in an airconditioned office with no windows. You aren't getting sympathy from me. I'd trade you in a heartbeat.

Reactions: VolNExile
You ever mow your yard when it is 90 plus degrees outside? Killer workout bruh!
I don't mind it if I am working. I am going to sweat regardless.

but you can't just sit outside and relax. read a book, drink a beer, go on a walk in the neighborhood, sun tan, any of it and I am breaking out a sweat.

heck that and the bugs.

VN Store

Back