Things I'm happy about today

I am happy that I won XVI!

after all the work i put in to put it over the finish line. i really feel like i earned it

Too much happiness leaves me feeling nauseous.

No, but we have a company meeting with the president next week. That's when most think it'll be announced. I hope not.

economically it makes no sense the companies budget for the year would be shot with all the OT pay

I'm happy that it's Friday. Puttin' the mater plants into the garden, tomorrow.

I'm happy that Tim Man is growing me some tomatoes.

I'm happy that I talked to my oldest son today. He's stationed in Japan with the Navy and he told me he gets to come back to the states in the next 3 months. He'll be in Virginia for his next set of orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I'm happy that I talked to my oldest son today. He's stationed in Japan with the Navy and he told me he gets to come back to the states in the next 3 months. He'll be in Virginia for his next set set of orders.

Wonderful news!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm happy that I talked to my oldest son today. He's stationed in Japan with the Navy and he told me he gets to come back to the states in the next 3 months. He'll be in Virginia for his next set set of orders.

Good to hear.

Really cool. Everything about it.

Fwiw, the Cats in the cradle just popped in my head.

VN Store

Back